What's new

How's your day going?

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have been just snooping about. It’s been way to long since I have been around. I cannot believe some of the things I read here and some of the good BOTL and SoTL we have lost.

Makes you greatly appreciate the magical people we are so lucky to come across. These people who make a difference just by a smile or a simple conversation.

I came on here just to look as it’s been forever and the sadness is so real. Brothers/Sisters new and old just know that you are appreciated and loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I have been just snooping about. It’s been way to long since I have been around. I cannot believe some of the things I read here and some of the good BOTL and SoTL we have lost.

Makes you greatly appreciate the magical people we are so lucky to come across. These people who make a difference just by a smile or a simple conversation.

I came on here just to look as it’s been forever and the sadness is so real. Brothers/Sisters new and old just know that you are appreciated and loved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Good to have you drop in @jmartins

Miss having you around

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
@jmartins the timing of your post was almost prophetic. My Sister in Law lost her battle with cancer last night, truely a loving, giving person that I didn't appreciate as much as I should have when I had the chance. Rest in Peace Angie.
My condolences on the loss of your SIL @Boudie

RIP Angie

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@jmartins the timing of your post was almost prophetic. My Sister in Law lost her battle with cancer last night, truely a loving, giving person that I didn't appreciate as much as I should have when I had the chance. Rest in Peace Angie.
I'm very sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace, and let the happy memories of her be a comfort to you and the family.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
As I was making a sandwich, I noticed the package of salami said "Gluten Free" on it. I consider such a label to be in the "technically true, but completely unnecessary" category of labels. That said, here are some other ideas:

Bag of baby carrots = "Vegan friendly"
Cigarettes = "zero sugar"
Bag of ice = "Fat free"
Baseball cap = "For external use only"
2023 Ford F-250 = "Peanut allergen free"

Also, if I may, what's up with the "serving suggestion" verbiage on boxes? I get it if it's a package of eggs and you show some Eggs Benedict or something as a "serving suggestion"...that is one of 100 different options for eggs and everyone likes theirs different. But like....a cereal box that shows a bowl of cereal with milk? Thats the "serving suggestion"? Thanks for the insight! Without your suggestion, I was planning on lining up 6 shotglasses of milk and just downing milk shots in between stuffing handfuls of dry cereal into my mouth! Hell, I didn't know you could use a bowl AND a spoon to enjoy them together!

That's not so much how my day is going as a rant, but you get the picture. :D

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Out of nowhere my wifes friend drives her cart and Clydesdale thought the property tonight.
I was hoping that @CigarGavin 's box pass was with her but that was a negative.:cautious:
View attachment 183229
My daughter hopped in and they drove down the road. Notice the caution sign. The county installed these a week ago after our friend requested them. Georgia is bad ass!!!