What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
I was just checking them out and ran across a thread on another board and someone who put an order in 4 days ago still hasn't had his order shipped. Hopefully, it's just because they're a new site and are working some bugs out.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Ok let's get down to the real question. Who taken the over/under on when a few manufacutres get a hold of this and the guy gets his supply pulled! I got 7 days starting today!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ok let's get down to the real question. Who taken the over/under on when a few manufacutres get a hold of this and the guy gets his supply pulled! I got 7 days starting today!
I hope not. The selection on this site is insane.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Thats why you should not list prices on the forum. Or post comments like that. Just saying

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I was just checking them out and ran across a thread on another board and someone who put an order in 4 days ago still hasn't had his order shipped. Hopefully, it's just because they're a new site and are working some bugs out.
Even if it takes them a week to ship my stuff, if I'm saving a bunch of cash, I don't mind. I can wait. Just as long as it makes it to my door and it's in good condition, I'm ecstatic!

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Just placed order for 5 packs of LP#9, T54 & Cg4 plus some Viaje & Benji Master singles at awesome price. Let's see if it's too good to be true.......

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It really depends on what you are looking for. Sticks like Rocky Patel and the like have deals with CI and Famous so you are not going to see a big difference on those, but when you look for some of the HTF stuff thats where you can save.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I just put in super low unacceptable bid and it says unable to meet reserve price then i refresh page and click add to cart it goes to cart at there lowest acceptable bid kinda cool i thinks it is just some company like ci or the likes trying to off load some sticks
this just got blowed up a few mins ago. no workie no more.

smelvis

Not part of the clique
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Interesting site, I need to read more but at a glance I would need to know more first. Keep in mind I did not read the entire thread but I am cautious on new sites.

LUK

Dave

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
Interesting, I could order a 5 pack of toro T52 for $40 but it would not take a box price of $160, so, I ordered 4 5'rs.

We'll see.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Just spoke with these guys on the phone. Very helpful and knowledgable. Seems to be a good company. Looks like these guys are going to be getting A LOT of my purchases in the future. I'm impressed. But also, I'm sad, because the Tat Black tubos are all gone before I could get any!

Status
Not open for further replies.