What's new

Is cigarsatyourprice.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Ok let's get down to the real question. Who taken the over/under on when a few manufacutres get a hold of this and the guy gets his supply pulled! I got 7 days starting today!
X2 The smaller manufacturers probably hate guys like this. I like supporting a B&M because when it's cold in the winter I can go there and smoke a cigar comfortably in a cushy lounge chair watching tv. They will catch word and if he has direct accounts he will likely get shut down. If he buys through a distributor it won't matter I bet.

Got to love the not so free, free market.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
X2 The smaller manufacturers probably hate guys like this. I like supporting a B&M because when it's cold in the winter I can go there and smoke a cigar comfortably in a cushy lounge chair watching tv. They will catch word and if he has direct accounts he will likely get shut down. If he buys through a distributor it won't matter I bet.

i thought they could sell at whatever price they want, they just aren't allowed to advertise a certain price. I called the retailer i usually buy liga privada from, who had a big price jump, and he said they cracked down on advertised price, but you just have to call to get the same old price.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1

Wish I could buy from my local B&M's...I always try to support the small business, mom and pops, et al.

But here in CA where the taxes are so freakin' steep, it makes no sense whatsoever for me to step foot in a B&M and pay almost 50% more than I pay online. Period.

So when a site like this comes along, I have no problem with it...The internet should represent the ultimate free market model, IMHO.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I think this may be a (trustworthy) B&M who is just trying to find another way skirt the minimum advertised prices required by some manufacturers. The last time they (assuming it is the same place) tried to do this, I believe it was with a coupon on their actual B&M site. Needless to say, that did not last very long at all.

Kudos for trying something different...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a box of Padron 1926 #6 for about $30 less than the next best price. Also that is free shipping. But yes I think it is probably one of the other major on-line vendors.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I look forward to reading this thread in a week when all these orders start coming in. Then I'll know if it's safe!
I'll check in with my results...I'm making a large purchase today. This isn't some fly-by-night company. Give them a phone call.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I hope this lasts as well. I did some offering on my fav sticks and found some almost stupid low prices. Alas I don't have the extra coin right now because of our ^&*%$# furnace... :sadstare:

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Wish I could buy from my local B&M's...I always try to support the small business, mom and pops, et al.

But here in CA where the taxes are so freakin' steep, it makes no sense whatsoever for me to step foot in a B&M and pay almost 50% more than I pay online. Period.

So when a site like this comes along, I have no problem with it...The internet should represent the ultimate free market model, IMHO.
That is very true. I keep forgetting about highly taxed states. I get to live in near ignorance to tobacco taxes in PA. On that note I'd be sending my money elsewhere too! I'd rather buy online than support idiotic tax laws.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I think this may be a (trustworthy) B&M who is just trying to find another way skirt the minimum advertised prices required by some manufacturers. The last time they (assuming it is the same place) tried to do this, I believe it was with a coupon on their actual B&M site. Needless to say, that did not last very long at all.

Kudos for trying something different...
This wouldn't happen to be a place in NY would it?? This MO sounds familiar as you've explained it.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I believe this is the same guy as the niceashcigars.com but with a different storefront. I made a big order yesterday and it was shipped today. Seeing as how its the same guy, I have no worries with dealing with them as I have always had great customer service before.

Last edited:

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I believe this is the same guy as the niceashcigars.com but with a different storefront. This is probably to bypass the rules for not advertising low prices. I made a big order yesterday and it was shipped today. Got an email from the same guy as I do when I order from niceashcigars. Seeing as how its the same guy, I have no worries with dealing with them as I have always had great customer service before.
Well...I was going for the more subtle approach....but that's essentially what I was getting at...LOL.

Made quite a few orders with Dave......and he's a friendly, knowledgeable guy.

Don't see this lasting long however......assuming he wants to keep receiving Tats, Ligas, etc. etc. (straight from the source anyway)...

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Got my UPS shipping notification today. My order is scheduled to land 10/8. Will post pics of smokes, packing etc. Seems pretty legit so far.......
-Dude

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I believe this is the same guy as the niceashcigars.com but with a different storefront. This is probably to bypass the rules for not advertising low prices. I made a big order yesterday and it was shipped today. Got an email from the same guy as I do when I order from niceashcigars. Seeing as how its the same guy, I have no worries with dealing with them as I have always had great customer service before.
LOL, there's a quick way to get the site shut down :hammersma

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0
I look forward to reading this thread in a week when all these orders start coming in. Then I'll know if it's safe!

Safe how? that is why we use credit card, they are guaranteed. I have never had an issue in getting a charge reverse when I either did not receive an order or it was not as described and I returned it.

PLUSH

Some random brother
Rating - 100%
231   0   0

Don't see a problem with this, let the market set the price. Please, what else really sells for MSRP. When's the last time you paid MSRP for a car,or pretty much any other item?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My bad, I was just trying to give a heads up to other fellow members that were hesitant to order.

Status
Not open for further replies.