What's new

Let's see how you store your cigars.

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
hnnnnggggg loving the drawers with the darker fronts, wish i did something like that for mine but i kept it budget conscious for my first wineador. shared some of the experiences in the winecooler 101 thread as well.

New Air 181 Scratch and Dent from A&W holding majority of cigars. 1 false front, 3 drawers, and a shelf. Using KL for humidity, has been spot on since i stabilized it a little while back. laptop fan to usb plug+timer to run 7x a day

after a little box binge on cbid i now have to purchase a cooler to store those in. right now it's in a tupperware with a cup of KL but I have a box of Pardon 2k's coming to me sometime soon, so will be adding in there for longer term storage.

The striped desktop is empty until I get sealant/weather stripping to stop the RH from leaking, and the red one has the cheap sticks for friends who don't really smoke with some beads lol

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I'm almost embarrassed to post, but it's still a collection in progress. NewAir CC300, just got it a few weeks ago. And before anyone calls me out, I know it's empty.
View attachment 59482
View attachment 59484
Never any need to compare yourself to others. There will always be people who have much less and people who have much more.

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Never any need to compare yourself to others. There will always be people who have much less and people who have much more.
Definitely not trying to compare or keep up with others. And definitely on a little lower budget than some here for obvious reasons (see avatar) lol. But I'm building a little at a time, and look forward to growing my current setup over the coming years. I realize that many here have had this "sickness" longer than I.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Finally got a decent picture with it all lit up.
WP_20150302_017.jpg
WP_20150302_005.jpg
Had these lights sitting around cause I was going to use them under my kitchen cabinets and didn't like it after all. Saw a picture here a while ago of a SOTL that had pink lights on her wineador just like mine and It reminded me that I had them.