What's new

Little Boris

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
The new box is a crying shame. I really lost a lot of interest in this release when I saw that.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
The new box is a crying shame. I really lost a lot of interest in this release when I saw that.
Didn't realize you made your cigar purchases based on packaging... lol. I've smoked a few and they're really good man.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
When it's a reflection of a limited release that intricate packaging was prominent with, I think that's more than understandable.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
When it's a reflection of a limited release that intricate packaging was prominent with, I think that's more than understandable.
Bingo. I'd have bought it based on the series. The monsters are the ONLY thing, cigar related, that I've collected. This knocks it out of the collection, and makes it a much lower priority.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Does the band or the box really make a difference??? Man I'd buy these all day if they were bundled unbanded. These things are awesome! G1

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It doesnt make a difference to me, but If I were given an option, the original band is what I would prefer.

I see ya, though I usually remove the band first when smoking a cigar. The Boris did have some nice bands, Though it wasn't a store exclusive so I think Pete wants to keep the store exclusives with the same band. Now, why CCC got the little boris as opposed to say maybe a special corona, I don't know. G1

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just pre-ordered mine. I'm excited to try it because the Boris came out before I started smoking a lot. What did the original band look like?