What's new

Lord Stanley's Cup

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Why are the games starting so late???? Lol
Ill never forget drinking labatts blue from the tourney cup in Tampa from the usa 50+ tourney. I was a young cat then but I met norm beaudin amd norm dann. guys were getting up there in age but they played the iron league! Real old time hockey!! Man what a trip. I hope my kids have half the fun I did growing up

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
This Blackhawks-Blues game is absolutely nuts!! And good for Crawford sticking up for himself although from what I'll assume the Blues player didn't mean to drill him the way he did but I can see why Crawford went after him. Plus these guys get so caught up in the heat of the moment.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
@luckysaturn13, as someone who lives in the eastern time zone, I hate that the team I like most plays in the Western Conference. Always late playoff start times.

And the Blues need to close this thing out Thursday. Don't give the Hawks any life going home for a game 6. And lord knows anything can happen in a game 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Wow what a whiny little bitch that author is. Thanks for posting that, so I can see the propaganda going around during the playoffs. But c'mon man, the blues have gotten away with just as much in this series. How we got on the PP after the Crawford outlash was pretty weak, I agree. But stop bitching Ben Fred and Ken Hitchcock. Your team is up 3-1. You're making the hawks play your game (penalties, hits, etc...). We're not playing our game at all (speed, agility, breakouts).

But to bring back Kaner's summer incident in that article? One in which the LAW said was done for, with no evidence whatsoever, that's bad journalism, bordering on childish behavior. Does this guy really expect the hawks to punish a guy who is fuckin innocent?

No doubt, what Shawzie did was unacceptable, and hopefully he'll be punished for it, but a suspension? This is fuckin hockey for crying out loud! Talk to him, educate him, fine him, but a suspension would do absolutely nothing. They didn't suspend Simmonds did they? Kobe?

I'm a die hard hawks fan, born and raised in the city. Grew up watching them lose every game! No band wagoner here, A lot of people have written off the hawks already on reddit. It's quite sad really. I'm in it till the end, and I'll be there next season. And I commend you Blues fans, you guys have endured some rough ass losses these past few years in the playoffs. You're playing like it's your turn to hoist that cup.

Good chance we're gonna take this to game 7 still, but if not, all good. As of right now, we're not playing like we want the cup, we're playing like we want tee times instead.

@luckysaturn13 , this is gonna be a hell of a game 5 man!!!!

And good god Tarasenko.... that man MUST be stopped! But Rosi and TVR are playing like it's beer league scrimmage....

Sorry, it's been a stressful playoffs for me :)

GO HAWKS!!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I thought you'd enjoy that jim ! Its really blowing my mind the blues are in tge lead with the way the shot count is almost 2-1 in every game

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I thought you'd enjoy that jim ! Its really blowing my mind the blues are in tge lead with the way the shot count is almost 2-1 in every game
Hahaha!! Yea same here man. Though the SOG is kind of misleading in this particular series. I would say maybe 30% of those SOG's were actual quality shots. And even less of them were scoring chances.

Those second periods in this series though..... THAT is playoff hockey!

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Shaw gone for one game. I don't know the Hawks well enough to know if that matters much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm personally good with that suspension. No doubt that term gets thrown around probably once a minute on the ice, but he knew the cameras were going to be on him. The league can't stand by and let that get passed and send the message that it's okay to use homophobic terms. If he would have called the ref the N word, I can guarantee the suspension would be longer. He lost his cool and needs to pay the cost.

The Hawks aren't playing like the Hawks plain and simple. They need their big guns to come out and score some goals in game 5. Plus Elliott is an absolute wall in net for the Blues.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm personally good with that suspension. No doubt that term gets thrown around probably once a minute on the ice, but he knew the cameras were going to be on him. The league can't stand by and let that get passed and send the message that it's okay to use homophobic terms. If he would have called the ref the N word, I can guarantee the suspension would be longer. He lost his cool and needs to pay the cost.

The Hawks aren't playing like the Hawks plain and simple. They need their big guns to come out and score some goals in game 5. Plus Elliott is an absolute wall in net for the Blues.
Couldn't agree more. Definitely good with that suspension. No place for that, at all. Players chirp each other all the time, but damn, don't do it while you're on national TV! Was just tellin @RacFocus that it definitely matters that he's not in game 5.

It sure would be nice if Kane wasn't the blues best forechecker in game 5.... Why has Toews been MIA this entire series?

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Couldn't agree more. Definitely good with that suspension. No place for that, at all. Players chirp each other all the time, but damn, don't do it while you're on national TV! Was just tellin @RacFocus that it definitely matters that he's not in game 5.

It sure would be nice if Kane wasn't the blues best forechecker in game 5.... Why has Toews been MIA this entire series?
It has been a real shit show for the big guns this series. Kaner has a couple assists but no goals. Toews and Hossa are no where. Hossa had a couple nice defensive plays and some nice steals, but not much else. Fucking Keith and Seabrook are like our top scorers right now. Bad offensive play by our stars and on top of great goal tending by Elliott is making it a tough series.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It has been a real shit show for the big guns this series. Kaner has a couple assists but no goals. Toews and Hossa are no where. Hossa had a couple nice defensive plays and some nice steals, but not much else. Fucking Keith and Seabrook are like our top scorers right now. Bad offensive play by our stars and on top of great goal tending by Elliott is making it a tough series.
Yea man, you're very right about that. I expect to see a completely different team tomorrow!! :)