What's new

Lord Stanley's Cup

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Yea man, you're very right about that. I expect to see a completely different team tomorrow!! :)
I hope you're right! The great thing about being a Hawks fan, is I never get nervous when they're down like this. They prove time and time again they're capable of pulling this series back and getting into their game style again. Lets hope they can do it this year. I will admit, this Blues team is the best I have seen them since I can remember.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I hope you're right! The great thing about being a Hawks fan, is I never get nervous when they're down like this. They prove time and time again they're capable of pulling this series back and getting into their game style again. Lets hope they can do it this year. I will admit, this Blues team is the best I have seen them since I can remember.
Yea man, we can come back from this that's for sure!!

The Blues aren't that great, their SOG is pretty sad. It's friggin Elliott. He's a monster!

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Blues have always had top notch tenders since I was a kid! I feel bad about the suspension even though im a blues fan. I think a fine would have been more appropriate but in today's politically correct world I guess they have to do it. I mean come on this is the sport where it was common place for the players to fight the fans in the stands! I was born at the tail end of the iron leauge days :( you guys ever watch the players Mic ed up on you tube? The trash talk is halarious! I feel like the blues are looking for higher quality shots instead of just dumping the puck on net. I used to love picking up the trash when I played center

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Blues have always had top notch tenders since I was a kid! I feel bad about the suspension even though im a blues fan. I think a fine would have been more appropriate but in today's politically correct world I guess they have to do it. I mean come on this is the sport where it was common place for the players to fight the fans in the stands! I was born at the tail end of the iron leauge days :( you guys ever watch the players Mic ed up on you tube? The trash talk is halarious! I feel like the blues are looking for higher quality shots instead of just dumping the puck on net. I used to love picking up the trash when I played center
Haha I play Center too. It's a great position :) Oh man, I LOVE watching those mic'd up clips on YouTube. So much chirping. It's beautiful

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Can't say I saw a suspension coming. I can say that some variation of that word is said at lest every shift on the ice. Nowadays the cameras are on you every minute of every game. They are going to have to toss out a lot of suspensions now that the standard has been set. I thought for sure a fine, but a suspension I didn't see.

Anaheim v. Washington is my call for the finals.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Whoa....

Jesus man.

Seriously man, I posted a perfectly acceptable photo showing my support for my team. Didn't say one word about the Blackhawks. You could have responded with a photo of your favorite Kane, Crawford or Twinkle Toews shirt. But instead took a shot at my attire.

Enjoy the games tonight, no matter who you root for.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
RF....for some reason I thought you were a Hawks fan, that's why I asked about jinxing Vladie.

I would say good luck, but I wouldn't mean it....but I totally get being a huge fan, so wear that Terasenko sweater with pride.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It's Tarasenko. Unless you have some weird knockoff jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Seriously man, I posted a perfectly acceptable photo showing my support for my team. Didn't say one word about the Blackhawks. You could have responded with a photo of your favorite Kane, Crawford or Twinkle Toews shirt. But instead took a shot at my attire.

Enjoy the games tonight, no matter who you root for.
I too thought you were a hawks fan and were just bullshittin, hence my "so gross" comment.

All good man. I'm not bout to get into a pissing contest on the internet. Enjoy the game.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Round one done. Go Bolts!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
WOW. Good for them. I was hoping Detroit would've had a better series with them but it's just the luck and how they play. Now I'm curious what Pavel Datsyuk is going to do since this might've been his last time playing on North American ice if he's retiring or going back across the pond.