What's new

Luckysaturn13 s Dog Rocket Reviews!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Psh! I haven't even warmed up!!! Befor posting this, I threw toast at my monitor, waved my arms to the wipers, and did the Time Warp. Also, I yelled "say it!" after posting...

On a serious note: what are everyone's thoughts on candela? You know, the green cigars. I like them, but have wondered what you guys think. I mean, if I can get great cigars which make the rest of you puke, I'm IN!!!
Never had one, I'll try one eventually just to say I did

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
On a serious note: what are everyone's thoughts on candela? You know, the green cigars. I like them, but have wondered what you guys think. I mean, if I can get great cigars which make the rest of you puke, I'm IN!!!
Haven't had a lot of them but they're not bad in my experience - I enjoyed the green AB black market more than the original

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Gentlemen, it is with a heavy heart that I type this - Aaron Lancaster, aka luckysaturn13, a good friend of mine and the man who started this thread, died last night in a car crash when an oncoming pickup truck failed to negotiate a turn and crossed into his lane. He was 31 years old, and leaves behind his wife and their 3 young sons, his parents, his older brother, and a lot of friends who held him in the highest regard. Please keep his family in your thoughts and prayers, and burn one in his memory.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oh hell! He must have lived fairly close to me. Platte City is not a very big place. I drive the same country road multiple times a day... Sad deal. My condolences to the family.

I think we should all seek out a Panama Red #5, the first dogrocket he reviewed in this thread, and smoke in his memory. Or make this a separate part of the next pass.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Oh hell! He must have lived fairly close to me. Platte City is not a very big place. I drive the same country road multiple times a day... Sad deal. My condolences to the family.

I think we should all seek out a Panama Red #5, the first dogrocket he reviewed in this thread, and smoke in his memory. Or make this a separate part of the next pass.
I like the way you think.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I had sent Aaron his unicorn so he can enjoy it on his wedding, a CC Cohiba. So he sent me a US made Cohiba that I received on my birthday. That was like 3 years ago. He was always good for a laugh, and very generous.

I have a Las Calaveras in the wino that I'll smoke in memoriam this week. Anyone would like to join?