What's new

Modern Warfare 2

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
What do you get for prestige... add me too!

I'll get elderboy when I get home.

Cyrann is the PSN.
I added you a week ago. I'm FunkyNugs!! We talked last night

When you prestige, everything restarts except your titles and emblems. There were more advantages to prestiging in the older games (like giving you more classes) but in this one it seems to just unlock more challenges and more titles/emblems become available.

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I added you a week ago. I'm FunkyNugs!! We talked last night

When you prestige, everything restarts except your titles and emblems. There were more advantages to prestiging in the older games (like giving you more classes) but in this one it seems to just unlock more challenges and more titles/emblems become available.
Ok, I got confused... its been one of those days!

We do need to play though...

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
MW2 ruined my PS3!!!!!!!!

I was having some problems with freezing in the middle of games etc since I got MW2 next thing I know it doesn't read PS3 games anymore!!!! SOB! I bought a blu ray lens cleaner disc I plan to use when it comes in to see if I can save it, otherwise Sony wants $149 + tax and shipping to fix it!!! If I cant get this to work I will be forced to buy the new PS3 slim and junk my perfectly fine 80GB... :cursing:

On top of that I decided to do a system restore to try and fix the problem.... Yea, I never backed up any of my saves or trophies so there is nothing left. :agreesmil Just my luck.

F-in COD MW2, I still love ya, you bastid!

Rating - 100%
22   0   0

I was having some problems with freezing in the middle of games etc since I got MW2 next thing I know it doesn't read PS3 games anymore!!!! SOB! I bought a blu ray lens cleaner disc I plan to use when it comes in to see if I can save it, otherwise Sony wants $149 + tax and shipping to fix it!!! If I cant get this to work I will be forced to buy the new PS3 slim and junk my perfectly fine 80GB... :cursing:

On top of that I decided to do a system restore to try and fix the problem.... Yea, I never backed up any of my saves or trophies so there is nothing left. :agreesmil Just my luck.

How long have you had the PS3? I've been debating on getting the xbox or PS3 version and this has me a bit worried.

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
hey.....I want in!! I gotta wait till x-mas though cause the wifey got it for me and is making me wait! :shame:
My tag is neo41te so sends me your friend request beach's!!
Do you ahve a PS3?

Never heard of that happening!!! I'm sorry man... that sucks. Worse case scenario, you could still put that baby on ebay for parts and make over $100.

How long have you had the PS3? I've been debating on getting the xbox or PS3 version and this has me a bit worried.
PS3 is where it's at. What happened with 25 was a freak accident. The new slims for $299 is a great deal. The 120 gb HDD and a blu ray are worth that alone. Not to mention the PS3s blu ray is considered one of the best on the market.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
PS3 is where it's at. What happened with 25 was a freak accident. The new slims for $299 is a great deal. The 120 gb HDD and a blu ray are worth that alone. Not to mention the PS3s blu ray is considered one of the best on the market.
Got the PS3 and Xbox just need the game. Looks like I'll go with the PS3 that seems more of what everyone else has got too. Plus I love not having to pay to play online games, damn microsoft and their xbox live.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Never heard of that happening!!! I'm sorry man... that sucks. Worse case scenario, you could still put that baby on ebay for parts and make over $100.
I will try cleaning the Bluray lens when the cleaner comes in, as for a freak accident, I am not sure about that. My quick search to find the fix the other night found maybe 3 or 4 stories EXACTLY like mine that happened in the month of November. Those are the people that post stories, imagine how many people just sent them for repairs.
Most likely, if I can't fix it, I will be trying to get 100 or so on Ebay to put towards the new slim... Trying to avoid that of course..

Rating - 100%
78   0   0
If MW2 bricks my PS3 I will be so pissed...

My game has froze once since getting the game and never has before... and I have had it since the day it came out.

Idk.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
UPDATE!!!

I left my XBOX along with MW2 at home!!

Finals week is coming up and I honestly wouldn't study if it was up here...

It was a tough, yet smart decision on my part!

-Dave

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
If MW2 bricks my PS3 I will be so pissed...

My game has froze once since getting the game and never has before... and I have had it since the day it came out.

Idk.
Won't brick it but might kill the bluray lens.... lol Believe me, I am not happy about this..