What's new

My Uzi Weighs a Ton

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
"The revolution will not be televised" and the name "My UZI Weighs a Ton" stands as is. Of course, some of us will call it UZI, and others like Cucumber Breath may just call it "Stupid" for sure. But thats ok, everyone said that Pimp Stick, Subculture Studios, Dirty Rat, Green Hero, ACID, ROOT, Earthiness, and all the other insane shit we dropped were no good either. Also, the UZI name was already floating before the trip and I had said it a few times, so it got repeated at JDN. All in good fun - now let's see if we can tweek this Joya de Nicaragua to be an excellent stick.

Best,
JD

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
"The revolution will not be televised" and the name "My UZI Weighs a Ton" stands as is. Of course, some of us will call it UZI, and others like Cucumber Breath may just call it "Stupid" for sure. But thats ok, everyone said that Pimp Stick, Subculture Studios, Dirty Rat, Green Hero, ACID, ROOT, Earthiness, and all the other insane shit we dropped were no good either. Also, the UZI name was already floating before the trip and I had said it a few times, so it got repeated at JDN. All in good fun - now let's see if we can tweek this Joya de Nicaragua to be an excellent stick.

Best,
JD
JD,

For the record, I really like all of the other names you come up with, especially Dirty Rat(your best work to date IMHO) and Pimp Stick. Its refreshing to see creativity in a 400 year old business. For some reason though, every time I say MUWT I find it clumsy and silly. And with all of this talk about it, I think I am going to pick one up when they come out and try one, just to see how they are. After all, we are not smoking the name, its the leaf that matters.

CB
:rifleaim::bangbang::rifleaim::bangbang::rifleaim::bangbang::rifleaim:

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I really liked the blend for that size. Anything stronger may be too much. Either way I will try out the cigar with whatever changes you make. I will still keep a few of the monsters on hand just for occasions when I want a 3hr smoke. Haha

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm trying it when I can just because of the bad-ass name. We need more creativity and off-the-wall ideas, keeps this game interesting!

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
"The revolution will not be televised" and the name "My UZI Weighs a Ton" stands as is. Of course, some of us will call it UZI, and others like Cucumber Breath may just call it "Stupid" for sure. But thats ok, everyone said that Pimp Stick, Subculture Studios, Dirty Rat, Green Hero, ACID, ROOT, Earthiness, and all the other insane shit we dropped were no good either. Also, the UZI name was already floating before the trip and I had said it a few times, so it got repeated at JDN. All in good fun - now let's see if we can tweek this Joya de Nicaragua to be an excellent stick.Best,
JD
I really dont think you need to tweak much as far as blend goes.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny because just now reading tis thread from the start I would also say no way I'm looking for a 7 x 60 in a B&M. But was also thinking at the same time, I would not turn down anything J. Drew would hand me to smoke! And that is pretty much I think (according to his own first post in this thread) what he was thinking when making it.

Can't wait to see you down in Texas in April J.D.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow, I thought the 54 were big cigars, this really doesn't seem possible for me. Like others have said, I don't spend that much time smoking in a single sitting.

KenyanSandBoa

From parts unknown...
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I thought the 54 were big cigars, this really doesn't seem possible for me. Like others have said, I don't spend that much time smoking in a single sitting.
I'm in the same boat. A 54 is just about as big as I'll go...and even then I prefer a torp.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I've had several salomons that are 7x58, so it wouldn't be too crazy to have the 7x60.
While I want to agree, the Salamone, has a tappered head, so you are not putting 60RG in your mouth. One of my faroite all time cigars was a Tat RC 233 @ 9.125 x 55, it's a very large cigar. But it was not 55 where I cut it, making it much easier on the jaw. I just can't see myself smoking a 7x60, even is the blend was right.

OH YEAH JD......we need some Liga #9 Lanceros.

Last edited: