Rating - 100%
27   0   0
looks like:
7 churchills
6 toros
5 robustos
6 nacimientos
24 total

10 are spoken for by other botls, I'll probably keep 5 to 10 for myself, so there is another 5er out there if someone is on the hunt. will need to figure out sizes but gotta run.
:drool: And you didnt tell me you had that just lying around waiting for a owner....

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have never really been an Opus X connoisseur and do not seek them out. For seem reason I am feeling the bug. Got 1 today from a brother here and for some reason it just looks so good in the humidor. I need to find it some friends now. Been looking for just a regular Lost City for a long time. Better check the local if it isn't too late.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Been watching this from afar. Anyone try one yet? Worth the hunt? Might have to try to get a few to try. I am a sucker for EL cigars

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I have never really been an Opus X connoisseur and do not seek them out. For seem reason I am feeling the bug. Got 1 today from a brother here and for some reason it just looks so good in the humidor. I need to find it some friends now. Been looking for just a regular Lost City for a long time. Better check the local if it isn't too late.
You have a pm sir!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Looking for any other sizes I don't have.. Willing to trade other vitolas of these for them or buy them if you prefer...

I have keeper of flame, heart of bull, and to torch bearer...

I want to buy or trade for any of the sizes I don't have...

I'm not known here but on another botl forum I have good street cred!

Btw I started the tread on another forum that was posted here earlier in this thread!

Some of the guys whom have posted here may know me from there..

Thanks

Jason

Last edited:

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Wish you had posted this earlier, Santa could have helped out! LMK if you don't get at least a couple Opus in your rescue packages and I'll send out another package. I don't have any Lost Cities but can help with providing Opus friends anyway. :riflefire

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hey all... I have enough PMs to spread these around... Will do what I can to accommodate everyone but some may be left out... Only grabbed so many. Will try to get responses/prices to everyone, might take a day. Prices will be inclusive of taxes... Govt got their pound of flesh on this deal. No markup, of course.

Last edited:

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey all... I have enough PMs to spread these around... Will do what I can to accommodate everyone but some may be left out... Only grabbed so many. Will try to get responses/prices to everyone, might take a day. Prices will be inclusive of taxes... Govt got their pound of flesh on this deal. No markup, of course.
Matt you are truly a good BOTL!!

Tnt Cigarguy

BoM Jan 12
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
We are cleaned out boys. Between Trevor and Matt, they killed them off today.
Just to pass on sorry guys I bought 20 and only kept 4 for myself. Sorry the rest already went to other botls from here. I will answer all the pm's but I am out of them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rduke10

AKA Dookie
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Missed out on these and don't have a local that will have them. If any one is selling a couple let me know. Not going to be particular about which one. Thanks.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Just a heads up, Casa Fuente has all of these in stock at double MSRP, plus a buck or two I know no one wants to pay that, but I did to get my hands on a single double corona. Also picked up two sharks, four cf lanceros, and two don Carlos lanceros. Think I'll do my new years smoke in the am... Maybe the double corona!