What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nighttime. Super high ISO. Ten months. The flavor is "that flavor that Cuban cigars have now." The blend is 111 Jorge, binder Jorge, wrapper Jorge USA CT Shade. These are leaves that suddenly come spectacularly into their own after 10 months but are boring before that. Bev: white rum, elderflower cordial, lime.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I put away my Jorge tobacco probably the same time as you. Maybe time to roll a few.
Might be interesting to see what a fresh roll would be like. I rolled these torpedoes ten months ago, but now I'm curious what a new roll from that batch would be like with maybe 2 months on it post-roll. The change is truly phenomenal. I smoked a few from that same rolling sesh at about 2 months in and they failed. These were really incredible. Mild, rich, Cohiba Siglo.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a few of the 'liberated' sticks using NO mold. No conformity and they taste like... the Declaration of Independence! Each one has it's own personality.

Using equal pressure from tip to tip I let the cigar take it's own shape. Since the tobacco thins out at both ends they gravitate towards a figurado.

Look how happy they are!...

Hand rolled.JPG

Hand roll2.JPG

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a few of the 'liberated' sticks using NO mold. No conformity and they taste like... the Declaration of Independence! Each one has it's own personality.

Using equal pressure from tip to tip I let the cigar take it's own shape. Since the tobacco thins out at both ends they gravitate towards a figurado.

Look how happy they are!...

View attachment 97525

View attachment 97526
#MAGA