What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
And leave West Coast Hooligan behind? For shame...
What??? Nooooo How could we do that... hell... let's plan to meet midway ... like Denver? Nice and smoke friendly there... then we can all gather like the great gatherings of old... a sorta gathering of the Masters of the leaf and those seeking to Master the leaf... lol... it would be fun and a cool way to donate... who cares where... you know me... I'll pull up and roll anywhere on just about anything lol just claim a day and point the way.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
What??? Nooooo How could we do that... hell... let's plan to meet midway ... like Denver? Nice and smoke friendly there... then we can all gather like the great gatherings of old... a sorta gathering of the Masters of the leaf and those seeking to Master the leaf... lol... it would be fun and a cool way to donate... who cares where... you know me... I'll pull up and roll anywhere on just about anything lol just claim a day and point the way.
Don't threaten me with a good time! I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest but I wanna make this happen

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Don't threaten me with a good time! I've been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest but I wanna make this happen
We gotta... it just doesn't seem right anymore that we all just be OUT HERE and lack the honor of coming together... I can only imagine the energy of such a gathering... spiritual and yet crazy cool all at the same time. I am just a lowly woman... lol... you lead the way... I'll be sure to follow! I wanna bring my photographer so we can take a real group photo! It would be history in the making!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Tell me about this beauty.
This is the blend I'm rolling for a Native American Tribe. I hand craft it in entirety. It's my Heavenly Hickory Blend on steroids lol. I burned the cedar and placed it in a cedar hibernation box with a cedar pillow braced on the side. It has an arrow head cut on the foot. It's a 10 varietal leaf blend. I hand cut and weave the leather to create a band that reflects the neck wear of the tribe. The Hickory leaf is burned into the cedar along side the tobacco leaf. That's about it :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is the blend I'm rolling for a Native American Tribe. I hand craft it in entirety. It's my Heavenly Hickory Blend on steroids lol. I burned the cedar and placed it in a cedar hibernation box with a cedar pillow braced on the side. It has an arrow head cut on the foot. It's a 10 varietal leaf blend. I hand cut and weave the leather to create a band that reflects the neck wear of the tribe. The Hickory leaf is burned into the cedar along side the tobacco leaf. That's about it :)
Love this creativity! ..as well as the rest of um too.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Mebbe we could rent out a phone booth & throw a convention.
2018 not 1978 lol The Denver Airport actually has a smoking lounge/grill and bar.... that's how smoke friendly the state is :p but I think Stanley Pappas Cigar would make a wonderful place to meet, eat, drank, roll and make a positive impact all at once. :) It would be something that's never been done before and for a worthy cause. :) You in Webmost? I can probably hook a few folk up with buddy passes if they need them :) We could all get a Air B&B house to reduce cost. Rent a van or two and we should be set :)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
OK, I was going to hold off on this for a month or two... but here is my itinerary for next year

I intend a farewell tour for my 70th birthday. I want to ride across the country & back during the month of July. Hug my sisters in Vegas, Sacramento, and Hawai'i; ride the Ozarks, Sierras and Rockies; tickle my great-grands in Idaho and Utah. My birthday is the 8th. So I would head out Saturday June 30th, arrive in Sacramento the 7th; fly to Hilo the 10th; return the 13th or 14th; then meander back however. Therefore, somewhere midst that last half of the month, Denver would be easy enough for me to make. Couple months from now, I will be begging for places to couch surf along the road. I have a list of stops along the way, if anyone is close enough willing for me to impose. The route out is basically I-70 to route 50 to Sacto. The route back is simply East. I'll be toting stashes to burn & wear, and I might ship stashes ahead to pick up along the way. As it stands now, I'll prolly be riding the Guzzi Jackal named Goldenbitch. She does not leave oil spots. She makes noise; but not obnoxious Harley noise. I'll have a tent and bedroll for the back yard; but I'll need wifi to keep both businesses alive. I'm flying in a grand-daughter and her toddler son to Dull-Aware, to keep the Redheaded Bearswatter company while I'm gone.

That's my plan.

So, yeah, I'm in, if it can fit that window.

In fact, if you all can make it happen, I'll buy drinks.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
OK, I was going to hold off on this for a month or two... but here is my itinerary for next year

I intend a farewell tour for my 70th birthday. I want to ride across the country & back during the month of July. Hug my sisters in Vegas, Sacramento, and Hawai'i; ride the Ozarks, Sierras and Rockies; tickle my great-grands in Idaho and Utah. My birthday is the 8th. So I would head out Saturday June 30th, arrive in Sacramento the 7th; fly to Hilo the 10th; return the 13th or 14th; then meander back however. Therefore, somewhere midst that last half of the month, Denver would be easy enough for me to make. Couple months from now, I will be begging for places to couch surf along the road. I have a list of stops along the way, if anyone is close enough willing for me to impose. The route out is basically I-70 to route 50 to Sacto. The route back is simply East. I'll be toting stashes to burn & wear, and I might ship stashes ahead to pick up along the way. As it stands now, I'll prolly be riding the Guzzi Jackal named Goldenbitch. She does not leave oil spots. She makes noise; but not obnoxious Harley noise. I'll have a tent and bedroll for the back yard; but I'll need wifi to keep both businesses alive. I'm flying in a grand-daughter and her toddler son to Dull-Aware, to keep the Redheaded Bearswatter company while I'm gone.

That's my plan.

So, yeah, I'm in, if it can fit that window.

In fact, if you all can make it happen, I'll buy drinks.

WOW... that's awesome! Bae and I are hitting the road in 2019 for a four year rolling tour so I'm totally jealous lol... I'm game for July! ;) quite the hot spot in the mid-west in July so make sure you drink plenty of water on the open road as the heat can be misleading... you sweat but don't even know it most of the time... loss of water isn't obvious but is actually happening, it is after all the desert. I-70 can be a bit brutal on the black top.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WOW... that's awesome! Bae and I are hitting the road in 2019 for a four year rolling tour so I'm totally jealous lol... I'm game for July! ;) quite the hot spot in the mid-west in July so make sure you drink plenty of water on the open road as the heat can be misleading... you sweat but don't even know it most of the time... loss of water isn't obvious but is actually happening, it is after all the desert. I-70 can be a bit brutal on the black top.
Absoloolee ... but the alternatives are I-80 (Chicago bites) or, God Forbid, I-40, Amarillo west to the gates of Hades, where Satan will no doubt welcome you with a smirk and the phrase: "... but it's a dry heat!"

No, I'll take 70 with a beer back, please. Up at the crack, drain a tank, breakfast, drain two tanks, then find a dark cool tavern & re-hydrate. Set out again at dusk, drain one last tank, time to shower.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Absoloolee ... but the alternatives are I-80 (Chicago bites) or, God Forbid, I-40, Amarillo west to the gates of Hades, where Satan will no doubt welcome you with a smirk and the phrase: "... but it's a dry heat!"

No, I'll take 70 with a beer back, please. Up at the crack, drain a tank, breakfast, drain two tanks, then find a dark cool tavern & re-hydrate. Set out again at dusk, drain one last tank, time to shower.

HAAA!!! That whole thing was fuckin awesome! lol no... no I-80 it's a death trap anyway!