What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cafe Oro, :p
working on those caps... fuckkkkk
Caps are more of a challenge on free style rolls... yours look great! :) a lil trick I use is to apply a perfect fit all the way around until you get to one side... like pulling the dress on the waist to see how much is excess... then cut the cap right in the middle of the excess... fold one side in then over lap the remainder to complete the perfect seam... add a small cap to the top and there you have it! :)

cap slit is about 9 o'clock here

These are all slit to fit. Just smooth out the over lap and most times the slit is unrecognizable.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Caps are more of a challenge on free style rolls... yours look great! :) a lil trick I use is to apply a perfect fit all the way around until you get to one side... like pulling the dress on the waist to see how much is excess... then cut the cap right in the middle of the excess... fold one side in then over lap the remainder to complete the perfect seam... add a small cap to the top and there you have it! :)

cap slit is about 9 o'clock here

These are all slit to fit. Just smooth out the over lap and most times the slit is unrecognizable.
I am trying to picture what you're saying here...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I am trying to picture what you're saying here...

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
I could be wrong (my wife will tell you I always am....) but I think what she is saying is make your cap a little larger than needed, make a slit in the cap (most likely from center to edge), then take that part with the slit and pull on top of itself to "shrink" the cap down to the desired size. With practice you can barely see the seam from the slit that was cut unless you really look for it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I could be wrong (my wife will tell you I always am....) but I think what she is saying is make your cap a little larger than needed, make a slit in the cap (most likely from center to edge), then take that part with the slit and pull on top of itself to "shrink" the cap down to the desired size. With practice you can barely see the seam from the slit that was cut unless you really look for it.
YES!!! Precisely! :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This rolled in sept, some of you got to try it in the sighted man's truth swap, at the time i didnt like it as much as my yellow blend, dang its getting better every time i try it, have just a few left, going to try and keep them a while longer.
Piloto Cubano viso and ligero, Dom Seco with a Habano 2000 wrapperView attachment 107156
Looks wickedly good :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Lol, when they look as good as yours and the rest of the group ill be happy, at least they are starting to taste good

Listen... I like the rougher look... sometimes I wish I could force my hand to go back in time to produce a rougher edge ... it adds uniqueness and character that a clean line lacks. Now I have to impersonate the look by not cutting my edges off my wrapper and cutting my cap with my blade so I can achieve that very look you have. It's the ocd about it in me. So count you blessings... you might look back one day and think similarly. ;) Enjoy every stage while it lasts. xox