What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
When you don't remember anything that happened last night after you "got out da club," and find this on the rolling table the next morning. Near as I can tell these were hand-bunched, Dominican-capped with what I would call the Basic Speedy Dominican, and wrapped with random leaf from a Vons bag, which is on the floor. They're roughly 5.5 x 41.
Lol drunk rolling is the bomb and those look great for inhibriated rolling!
Photo Michelle took of me this morning. This, I think, is how she imagines I spend most of my waking hours. Contemplating a cigar.
I feel like this is how i picture you on a daily basis, "damn that ligero isn't centered!"

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey there gentlemen... I posted a new thread for the CFW benefit event we've been tossing around. don't you all leave in out in the cold now that I took the leap lol. Good bad or other wise let's talk about it so I know if I'm wasting my time or not. I think it's a cool idea but then I alone do not make a thing a thing ya know? :p here's the link to the thread http://www.botl.org/threads/a-national-roll-a-thon-2018-cfw-benefit.92124/

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Fecking gorgeous!
One doubt: I find most of your feet look loose and under-packed than others'. Am I right? Do you make it intentionally?
yes. I like the foot lose for ease of lighting. I like to fully light the foot before drawing. the length is determined by the leaf size. I like to tuck cut before binding. final trimming with a scissor.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you are paying respect to the craft and reaping the rewards. Nice job!
Thx master. Isn’t it the way to make progress?

BTW this one I used your concept - roll dry, bunching is harder than before but the results is rewarding. Two days after wrapping, my friend who was smoking an 4 years aged Cohiba Esplendidos said this one is killer!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thx master. Isn’t it the way to make progress?

BTW this one I used your concept - roll dry, bunching is harder than before but the results is rewarding. Two days after wrapping, my friend who was smoking an 4 years aged Cohiba Esplendidos said this one is killer!
Wow! Which friend, the Edinburghcigarsmoker dude?