What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
56 RG X yada yada; Peru carrotte , Pfjsc , HDRNCS , Crio98V , Nicaragua Habano Seco , fillers with Nicaragua Habano Seco binder with, Crio98 / Corojowrppr wrappers.

And, BrzlMF , CRJVisoa , Crio98V , Crio98S fillers with, Crio98S / San Andreas binders with, Crio98 / Corojowrppr wrappers.

And, Peru carrotte , BrzlMF , Crio98V fillers with, Crio98S / Dom2 binders with, Ecuador Cuban Seed Wrapper 2010

And, Mata Norte , BrzlMF , Crio98V fillers with, San Andreas / Dom2 binders with, Ecuador Cuban Seed Wrapper 2010

Filler listings are from the centers out.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
56 RG X yada yada; Peru carrotte , Pfjsc , HDRNCS , Crio98V , Nicaragua Habano Seco , fillers with Nicaragua Habano Seco binder with, Crio98 / Corojowrppr wrappers.

And, BrzlMF , CRJVisoa , Crio98V , Crio98S fillers with, Crio98S / San Andreas binders with, Crio98 / Corojowrppr wrappers.

And, Mata Norte , BrzlMF , Crio98V fillers with, San Andreas / Dom2 binders with, Ecuador Cuban Seed Wrapper 2010
Gesundheit!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Awesome blends!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lately I have struggled with the "caping" (or what is called), it´s not easy but now there are some better form on the head piece. At least I am happy. :)

I have some of my home grown leaf left, one is a sort of Rustica (in swedish: Bondtobak), good for pipe tobacco but try to roll a mix of corrugated paper and shoe soles. :)

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When you don't remember anything that happened last night after you "got out da club," and find this on the rolling table the next morning. Near as I can tell these were hand-bunched, Dominican-capped with what I would call the Basic Speedy Dominican, and wrapped with random leaf from a Vons bag, which is on the floor. They're roughly 5.5 x 41.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
When you don't remember anything that happened last night after you "got out da club," and find this on the rolling table the next morning. Near as I can tell these were hand-bunched, Dominican-capped with what I would call the Basic Speedy Dominican, and wrapped with random leaf from a Vons bag, which is on the floor. They're roughly 5.5 x 41.
I would be proud to call them mine lol but i know they are not because the caps look good

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I heard of DWI but this RWI is definitely harmless and should be engaged in as often as you like :p lol

Rating - 100%
64   0   0