What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
But why was there even an implication they could be fake, is what I'm trying to understand. Well known reputed dealer, perfect label, so what am I missing? Yes yes , satisfaction. But what clue is there that anything could be amiss here? That is the part I missed.
I think the controversy stemmed from @TommyTao putting the cohiba ring on his homeroll. Or at least that's my guess.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But why was there even an implication they could be fake, is what I'm trying to understand. Well known reputed dealer, perfect label, so what am I missing? Yes yes , satisfaction. But what clue is there that anything could be amiss here? That is the part I missed.
Alright, there known to be real. I get it. The first thing I thought when I saw the label was a pretty good imitation because the very top spacing is off. that's me.

these are 3 fake and 3 real..

these are all real..

I don't really know. If you all say they're real, they're real. That's how it goes for me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cohiba, love the label but it's probably the most counterfeit cigar out there. I'd never buy one not knowing what you're getting. Most are overpriced junk. I'd rather pay for a good Nic or Dom cigar and know what I'm getting is genuine.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cohiba, love the label but it's probably the most counterfeit cigar out there. I'd never buy one not knowing what you're getting. Most are overpriced junk. I'd rather pay for a good Nic or Dom cigar and know what I'm getting is genuine.
Ya gotta know where to buy them. A real Cohiba is quite a treat.

But you’re correct. One of the most counterfeit brands there is.

I abhor counterfeiters. They rob people who put time, money and effort into bringing a product to market. A counterfeiter is a thief and should be in jail.
But that’s just me...

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to build up my stash of cigars, if you look at some of them you might notice a progression of capping. Going from no cap just twist and working up from there. Nice thing is that it will get cut off before smoking either way.
Nice work! Just rolling the wrapper into a twist end doesn't keep the wrapper from coming loose and wanting to unravel while smoking. The addition of the 'flag' basically tapes the end of the cigar closed and holds it with glue. This is a very important step. Even after cutting the end of the cigar the flag continues to hold things together. The cap is just a little round decorative addition on the end that gets cut off. It doesn't do anything.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice work! Just rolling the wrapper into a twist end doesn't keep the wrapper from coming loose and wanting to unravel while smoking. The addition of the 'flag' basically tapes the end of the cigar closed and holds it with glue. This is a very important step. Even after cutting the end of the cigar the flag continues to hold things together. The cap is just a little round decorative addition on the end that gets cut off. It doesn't do anything.
I know it doesn’t do anything, but dang it I want it to look purty lol

But yeah every time I roll I just keep trying to make it prettier