What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It appears that the yellow flag is under the edge of the wrapper (the cuban over-under capping) and the brown flag is above that wrapper edge

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
All right. Still a piece of cake to cut the flags to match each other and only under-tuck the yellow one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Burned this "tester" yesterday a day off the rolling board. A new blend, 1:1:1, nica habano seco, Brazilian habano viso, Dominican olor ligero, bound in Dominican binder, wrapped in Aripiraca. Earthy, coffee, and unsweetened cacao.
Sounds the result is quite positive? All three fillers are from LO?

I have been thinking about a blend using Brazilian filler for sweetness which nobody can resist, and Nicaragua and Dominican fillers for traditional classic cigar flavors. Then your post come up here!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Burned this "tester" yesterday a day off the rolling board. A new blend, 1:1:1, nica habano seco, Brazilian habano viso, Dominican olor ligero, bound in Dominican binder, wrapped in Aripiraca. Earthy, coffee, and unsweetened cacao.
I'm very familiar with all them leaves and have done similar blends. IMHO there are better visos. I think that one is more of a failed binder. From LO, the Cubra seco (which is a viso) is one possibility.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What are they?
It's Black Label Trading Company's small batch line, Black Works Studio. The cigar is the Killer Bee in Petite Corona (4.5 X 46). It has an Ecuadorian Maduro wrapper, Nicaraguan binder and filler. Great all around smoke. I love all the lines from them that I've had so far. Definitely worth a try if you like medium-full sticks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's Black Label Trading Company's small batch line, Black Works Studio. The cigar is the Killer Bee in Petite Corona (4.5 X 46). It has an Ecuadorian Maduro wrapper, Nicaraguan binder and filler. Great all around smoke. I love all the lines from them that I've had so far. Definitely worth a try if you like medium-full sticks.
Sounds good. I'll see if I can find it local. ..not a lot on filler detail out there it seems.