What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wrapped these 60RG today with Aged QB-52 Fronto from LO, i like it but its thick and has large veins, for me its difficult to case, but i do love the smoke, did the binder and wrapper with the Fronto (did a few of these last week and they smoke great, my fav of mine up to now)
Also tried to do the "continue the flag with the wrapper" thing iv seen Bilss do, think that worked well, Caps are still crap but getting better, dont know how i ended up making a "Nub" lolIMG_1787.JPG

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wrapped these 60RG today with Aged QB-52 Fronto from LO, i like it but its thick and has large veins, for me its difficult to case, but i do love the smoke, did the binder and wrapper with the Fronto (did a few of these last week and they smoke great, my fav of mine up to now)
Also tried to do the "continue the flag with the wrapper" thing iv seen Bilss do, think that worked well, Caps are still crap but getting better, dont know how i ended up making a "Nub" lolView attachment 108097
Is this leaf PA broad leaf like?

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
My two latest.

Love the footbands, I totally want to go the crowned heads route with foot ribbons....

Hey @blisscigarco, remember this summer when we were on hangouts and you were watching me cap and you told me i was almost to the "aha" moment?

Well 6 months later, i think it happened!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love the footbands, I totally want to go the crowned heads route with foot ribbons....

Hey @blisscigarco, remember this summer when we were on hangouts and you were watching me cap and you told me i was almost to the "aha" moment?

Well 6 months later, i think it happened!

I don't, but I'm old; and check this shit out: I had my own ah ha today, one of those things where I go, "I am the last motherfucker in the world to realize this." You know the undertuck on the triple crown? I always thought that was just a cool, beautiful thing. But today I realized that if you don't undertuck, you have to stay at that horizontal level until you pass the point where you started, and THEN work up at an angle for your 2.5 passes. BUT if you start with the undertuck, you arrive where you started ALREADY 1/8" higher, into your second pass: and so you don't need as long a flag to get your 2.5 passes with your 1/8" elevation.

So since I am currently working with a very small workable area on my (cr)wrapper, that extra bit of early elevation really helps.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good luck man!

Oh and that technique only costs $7 per stick

Does the brown part start tucked under like the yellow part, or does it start on top of the seam? (I would reverse it, since I would want the stick wrapped in yellow).

@Glassman I can see how it's done: it's a layered flag just like you'd do a layered wrapper for a barber pole.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Does the brown part start tucked under like the yellow part, or does it start on top of the seam? (I would reverse it, since I would want the stick wrapped in yellow).

@Glassman I can see how it's done: it's a layered flag just like you'd do a layered wrapper for a barber pole.
Thought maybe you could. I was just curious how much candela, if any, was Under the wrapper

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

It appears that the yellow flag is under the edge of the wrapper (the cuban over-under capping) and the brown flag is above that wrapper edge