What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sounds the result is quite positive? All three fillers are from LO?

I have been thinking about a blend using Brazilian filler for sweetness which nobody can resist, and Nicaragua and Dominican fillers for traditional classic cigar flavors. Then your post come up here!
The nica habano seco is from wlt, but the other two are from LO. If you want sweetness, you will want to use the Mata Fina, not the ones I used. The ones I used are more earthy, not much sweetness.
I'm very familiar with all them leaves and have done similar blends. IMHO there are better visos. I think that one is more of a failed binder. From LO, the Cubra seco (which is a viso) is one possibility.
I think for my tastes this blend really hits on all cylinders. It's pretty full tilt compared to what you enjoy though. That viso would work well as binder I think but the flavor is good as filler. I will be ordering the cubra seco very soon though.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Tell ya, there's a helluva lotta sorting a guy could do with, for example, binder leaves. The same pound of binder will have leaves which are coarse and friable, & others which are fine and flexible. Big diff in how the stick burns & how smooth it looks & how firm you can roll.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Tell ya, there's a helluva lotta sorting a guy could do with, for example, binder leaves. The same pound of binder will have leaves which are coarse and friable, & others which are fine and flexible. Big diff in how the stick burns & how smooth it looks & how firm you can roll.
Don't forget the leaves that are too nice to use as binder and are better purposed as wrapper

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thank you @webmost I appreciate the breakdown.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Feel free to start one, I'm willing to learn some more. ...
My apologies but I don't even know what you mean by sorting? But I am definitely always willing to learn more too
I'll start one if one hasn't been started already. As labor intensive as the act could be, a thread would be about as long as the replies already made here above.