What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nah it was all normal box split stuff

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Aight. Not sure what I'll blow my ducats on. I know I don't like the Nica-rolled stuff, i'm not a fan of barberpole.... might just go for their straight Social Club stuff and try some of their flavored Big Easies or something.... I guess there's a new "cigar lounge" in NOLA since last year, too...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And? What do you think?

Stupid Tapatalk
It's good. Very little pepper, I'd prefer a touch more. Just a little bit of some kind of wood (oak maybe?). I can get some sweetness, but it's very faint (I have to concentrate very hard to taste the sweetness). There is an overpowering, cloying bitterness to it tho. It's not chemical like ammonia. Like a bitter/sour candy kind of taste. I have the same blend with the Corojo Oscuro Wrapper in place of the maduro. It'll be tomorrow's first smoke. I'm gonna let it sit for some time and see how it develops.

The smoke output is decent. It's burning well. The mouthfeel of the smoke is good. It coats my palate, just with the bitter/sour flavor.

Overall, I'm on the fence. I was hoping for more tobacco, leather, and pepper. Well see how a month or so age does.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
It's good. Very little pepper, I'd prefer a touch more. Just a little bit of some kind of wood (oak maybe?). I can get some sweetness, but it's very faint (I have to concentrate very hard to taste the sweetness). There is an overpowering, cloying bitterness to it tho. It's not chemical like ammonia. Like a bitter/sour candy kind of taste. I have the same blend with the Corojo Oscuro Wrapper in place of the maduro. It'll be tomorrow's first smoke. I'm gonna let it sit for some time and see how it develops.

The smoke output is decent. It's burning well. The mouthfeel of the smoke is good. It coats my palate, just with the bitter/sour flavor.

Overall, I'm on the fence. I was hoping for more tobacco, leather, and pepper. Well see how a month or so age does.
Hopefully is just still to wet.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hopefully is just still to wet.

Stupid Tapatalk
It sat out until the day before yesterday. Ambient rh in my rolling room is 50ish%. Went in the wineador. I probably rushed smoking it. Oh well. I'm exhausted from work this past week and getting like 4 hours of sleep last night. I didn't want to smoke a premium stick. I plan on rolling for most of the day tomorrow. I got some binders and wrappers pereping now for tomorrow's shenanigans. Figured I'd sample one of my own for some inspiration.