What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
About to head out to the shop. Rolled up this blend real quick for a trial run.
Nic Condega ligero, Piloto Cubano ligero, Brazilian habano viso, Nic habano seco and Corojo seco. Bound with Dominican binder and wrapped in Nic rosado wrapper.
Looking forward to this one!20190321_232028.jpg

Edit:
The Brazilian viso seemed to be lost in the mix, the best part of the cigar seemed to be the reflashes of flavor and aroma after it was done while I continued working in the shop. I'll probably make a couple more to try again later to see if this is more of a winning blend after a bit of rest. Not as much pizazz up front as I expected but still a smooth smoke.

Last edited:

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ecuadorian ligero is my most favorite wrapper.

I’m fairly nicotine tolerant, and this cigar is pretty smooth for being rolled last night I can feel the nicotine pretty strongly. Jittery even....

Honduran ligero
Piloto viso
Ometepe seco
Ecuadorian binder
Ecuadorian shade ligero wrapper

These are stash worthy. I’ll make more this week

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nicaraguan CT shade wrapper w/ Dom HVA binder mix of Criollo 98 and piloto fillers. Like this wrapper alot. Little more spice than regular CT shade.
That's a nice looking cigar, there. I'm impressed!
That wrapper looks sounds good. I'm gonna go for it since I think my Jorge connection might be trying up, and it would be fun to try a CT Shade with a bit of spice.
Would you be too much hassle for you to upload your pics to and post them from imgur? So they're visible in the post rather than as clickables?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a nice looking cigar, there. I'm impressed!
That wrapper looks sounds good. I'm gonna go for it since I think my Jorge connection might be trying up, and it would be fun to try a CT Shade with a bit of spice.
Would you be too much hassle for you to upload your pics to and post them from imgur? So they're visible in the post rather than as clickables?
Thanks. I've been rolling for about 6 years so got lots of practice.
Yeah I've been having problems with imgur. I can download another similar app. Been meaning to anyways.