What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree, the criollo ligero burned nicely, but I need to add something to this blend. I'm thinking something Nicaraguan....it seems the criollo may be a nice carrier and will play nicely with others, but needs others to play with in order to shine.
Perhaps some Dominican Piloto, Dominican Pelo D’Oro, T-13 Viso, or any Corojo would be my next testers.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I agree, the criollo ligero burned nicely, but I need to add something to this blend. I'm thinking something Nicaraguan....it seems the criollo may be a nice carrier and will play nicely with others, but needs others to play with in order to shine.
Criollo always pairs well with corojo in my opinion but I’m out of touch with the more recent inventories. I usually combine the two with some nica habano for my favorite blends.

No pics to share yet, but @webmost carpet bombed my mailbox with some excellent looking and smelling leaf and I will be getting back to rolling in the next few days. Cheers gents

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Today is going to be a short smoke, if I get to it. While rummaging thru leaf looking for my stash of CTBL, I ran into a small reserve of Piloto Cubano volado...mmmm. So I rolled two volados up inside a half of Nicaraguan habano seco. No mold, no paper, no wrapper. 20211210_154507.jpgI did put a tiny piece of wrapper on the part that goes in my mouth to keep it smooth...
I havent found that old CTBL either...I wonder what else I will find when I continue the search...

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Y’all are killing me here. I have some beautiful new leaf courtesy of @webmost (hope the recovery is going well sir!) but in the move I somehow threw out all my large bags I used to bring my binder and wrapper to case. Looking for what y’all are sourcing and using for this purpose as I have the rolling itch real bad

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Y’all are killing me here. I have some beautiful new leaf courtesy of @webmost (hope the recovery is going well sir!) but in the move I somehow threw out all my large bags I used to bring my binder and wrapper to case. Looking for what y’all are sourcing and using for this purpose as I have the rolling itch real bad

Steer clear of any case whatever. Just keep your nose clean, pay your parking tickets, & keep the wife happy. Cases are a plague.

Although I must admit that, once upon a time, I played a sax, which I did carry in a case.

Other'n that, no, no case. The cello travels naked.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I been using plastic trash bags for seven years now. Seems to work.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
First sticks I’ve banged out since November of last year. Not happy at all with them and struggling with the glue as the movers lost a good amount of my stuff including my good gum tragacanth so I used the stuff WLT sends with their leaf and “no me gusta”
.5 leaf Cibao valley criollo ligero
1 leaf T13 viso
1 leaf nica criollo seco (LO)
Jochy blanco Sumatra binder
Corojo Oscuro wrapper IMG_0267.jpg