What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to say… Cameroon binder I’ve found to be particularly tasty. The Cameroon filler that’s available I picked up a lb but haven’t worked with it yet myself. However, that LO Cameroon binder has been good. It’s been somewhat of a pain to work with though. Smaller leaf and may need to double up on sticks imho.
Until now I have been focusing on fillers so I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to wrappers. I think I will like Cameroon but am used to either more domineering leaf like Habano 92 , ligero wrappers etc so the more mild stuff is throwing me for a loop and have to adjust the filler strength accordingly.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Until now I have been focusing on fillers so I am pretty inexperienced when it comes to wrappers. I think I will like Cameroon but am used to either more domineering leaf like Habano 92 , ligero wrappers etc so the more mild stuff is throwing me for a loop and have to adjust the filler strength accordingly.
How is that Habano 92? I have a couple blends written down with it, but just haven’t gotten to it yet. Thoughts? I’m excited to try to out myself.

Also, I think all the fellow rollers that at least helped me on my journey are here. Outside of MarcL (rest in peace brother). They may have additional insight as well on combinations (as you prob. Already know)

It seems like us home rollers are getting a little slim these days.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
How is that Habano 92? I have a couple blends written down with it, but just haven’t gotten to it yet. Thoughts? I’m excited to try to out myself.

Also, I think all the fellow rollers that at least helped me on my journey are here. Outside of MarcL (rest in peace brother). They may have additional insight as well on combinations (as you prob. Already know)

They are a little less slim on the FB Cigar Rollers page tho

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Yeah I am new around here but I'm sure MarcL will be missed, seemed like a cool dude.
As far as the Habano 92 its different from the usual earthy toasty wrappers I am used to using. Its pretty full with a peppery, raisin fig and chocolate cherry vibe. Totally reminds me of the LFD Ligero/chisel line and would be the wrapper to use if I was to try to duplicate that profile. The jury is still out as I am still working my way through a bunch of puros rolled with it. So far it seems to be too unique to work well with most leaf but I can say I rolled a puro of Cibao Valley Crillo Ligero and it was great, real complex with flavors of Roasted red pepper, peppery fig with hints of nuts, chocolate and cherry . I can update here on the other wrapped puros if anyone is interested.

They are a little less slim on the FB Cigar Rollers page tho
Are they putting on weight from too much rolling and not enough exercise Bliss?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just saying the scene isn't as dead as one would think if they didn't know there were other, more populated, rolling forums.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
My first quick attempt! Looks like a blunt ha ha. Actually tasted alright, very mild. Was pretty soggy straight off the table but smoked.

Dominican binder with a scraggy camaroon wrapper.

Will try again tomorrow.
Thats a fantastic first roll, better looking than my first 20, and better than a lot of my later ones too!