What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yo, please keep us in mind if you get any Amendola hookups, thank you.
I just sent him a message and will update when I get a message. I asked for suppliers that may work on smaller orders.

Edit: His immediate response was leaf only until you get in to big orders.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Most of the suppliers I've found (besides the usual) require at least one bale per leaf ordered. So, seemingly it is the usual suppliers or enough for small scale production.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sent him a message and will update when I get a message. I asked for suppliers that may work on smaller orders.

Edit: His immediate response was leaf only until you get in to big orders.
I wonder what constitutes as a big order. I’d be down to throw in for a group buy, if it makes sense. Not if it means sorting and weighing out 100’s of lbs though. Lol

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I wonder what constitutes as a big order. I’d be down to throw in for a group buy, if it makes sense. Not if it means sorting and weighing out 100’s of lbs though. Lol
I'm not sure. By the time I met him he was rolling a few hundred of a particular cigar blend at a time. He was selling a couple thousand cigars a month.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two test cigars for myself and NnkStudios1, Top cigar is half Colombian seco, half PA viso wrapped in Cameroon. Great base flavours , low to medium strength of coffee and wood BUT comes across flat needs a small strip of Condega ligero me thinks.

bottom stick is half PA Ligero and half PA viso wrapped in Cameroon. - Similar flavour but darker coffee, and earth, medium strength, also comes across flat, needs a touch of Nic ligero as well which might bring out more coffee notes.. Not sure how I like Cameroon.. we will see.574BABA5-80F1-4C4B-80EE-2348CCA26210.jpeg6B81D5DE-FDEA-4ED1-8E35-E6A593763B8C.jpeg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two test cigars for myself and NnkStudios1, Top cigar is half Colombian seco, half PA viso wrapped in Cameroon. Great base flavours , low to medium strength of coffee and wood BUT comes across flat needs a small strip of Condega ligero me thinks.

bottom stick is half PA Ligero and half PA viso wrapped in Cameroon. - Similar flavour but darker coffee, and earth, medium strength, also comes across flat, needs a touch of Nic ligero as well which might bring out more coffee notes.. Not sure how I like Cameroon.. we will see.View attachment 171121View attachment 171122
I was going to say… Cameroon binder I’ve found to be particularly tasty. The Cameroon filler that’s available I picked up a lb but haven’t worked with it yet myself. However, that LO Cameroon binder has been good. It’s been somewhat of a pain to work with though. Smaller leaf and may need to double up on sticks imho.