What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
That must be a light-ass keg. By your description (loose and oblong) I'd gander it's more of a bunch size/quality issue than a mold pressure issue. Both those things might come from an over-stuffed slot (too big and/or poorly squeezed bunch).
My rig (that's two full molds, stacked, under two 10-lb weights).
@blisscigarco gave me this exact advice a few weeks ago, and I'm now rolling cigars that look like cigars. No fancy press needed.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Cleared from what, BH? I musta missed something.
I had hiatal hernia repair surgery a week ago Friday. Dr said no smoking 2 weeks before and two weeks post procedure. Mostly due to the risk of pneumonia from having the breathing tube while under anesthesia. This coming Friday marks two weeks post procedure and I'm already browsing through my stash trying to decide what the first victim will be.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
BH, How's the reflux post surgery? Do you sleep better now?
The surgery was complete success. In the first time since I was a kid I haven't had any acid reflux at all and don't need any medication or even tums. Granted, I'm still not able to eat hardly any meat or bread but I have been able to eat spicy foods with no issues at all. I'm definitely sleeping better now that I'm not waking up choking on acid that comes up the esophagus several times a night. The pain is almost bearable now without narcotics now as long as I'm not coughing. The biggest complaint I have at the moment is how bad my incisions itch due to the healing process.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Glad to hear you're getting back up and running, @BrewinHooligan

Finally got my little project mold in from the printers. Wrapped 'em and tossed them back in to make sure they keep the taper on both ends as drying begins. Excited to light one.

Special shoutout to @Shift_Six for the modelling. You're the man.

Oink oink,
Spenny
Hell Yeah! Nice!

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Glad to hear you're getting back up and running, @BrewinHooligan

Finally got my little project mold in from the printers. Wrapped 'em and tossed them back in to make sure they keep the taper on both ends as drying begins. Excited to light one.

Special shoutout to @Shift_Six for the modelling. You're the man.

Oink oink,
Spenny
Those look awesome man!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its quite exciting being able to custom make your own moulds! Nice one
I have a 3d printer kit coming any day now, one of the 1st projects is going to be moulds like these, and maybe a couple of singles for the odd shapes that I rarely do!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This corona extra (47 x 5 1/4) was freakin' radical. I just rolled it yesterday. I sat down to try to have a read and a smoke and I couldn't read: this thing demanded my full attention instantly and for the next hour and fifteen minutes. Everything about it was exceptional. Flavors were rich spicy shitty earthy pemican peppery sweetness. It had that sort of nic effect where your chest sort of has a glowing feeling and after 45 mins you start rubbing above your eyebrows and find yourself just totally zoning; yet there was no feeling of being overpowered in a bad way, no heart rate increase or sick feeling. Just pure opium-like stoniness and this sense of being enveloped in intense wonderful flavor. When I finished I realized the closest thing to it I'd ever smoked was a Cuban Hoyo de Monterrey about 16 years ago. I'm still glowing from it an hour later. Suddenly I'm not so worried about the FDA going with Option 1....