What's new

Pics of Your Sticks

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I
LoL thanks. Yeah it's good wrapper. A couple of those 3rd caps look ragged; my casquillo is dull and I don't know how to sharpen it. I just got my knife sharpened for the first time and now I'm afraid of it.
Just get a small file and put an edge on it. I find a round file works better than a flat one.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Blend testing last night. This was a real winner.
Brazil cubra seco, criollo viso, t13 viso, corojo ligero, nica binder, and corojo oscuro wrapper. Super complex flavors, layers, balanced, hits everything I want in a cigar. Going to name this blend Kamikaze because it is just a crazy flavor explosion
I've got great results with that filler mix but diff binder and wrapper.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Blend testing last night. This was a real winner.
Brazil cubra seco, criollo viso, t13 viso, corojo ligero, nica binder, and corojo oscuro wrapper. Super complex flavors, layers, balanced, hits everything I want in a cigar. Going to name this blend Kamikaze because it is just a crazy flavor explosion
"Traditional" Corojo ligero or "CV" Corojo ligero?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It was the "traditional" ligero. I have had mixed results using it so wasn't sure how this would turn out, but honestly one of my best blends and seriously different from my normal flavor profile. All about changing it up this year
Sweet, thanks.
Lord, talk about changing it up. I've retired the Excel spreadsheet. If I'm gonna fill a mold, I grab the right amount of seco from 5 different bags and shuffle that pile. I repeat with other primings. Then I pull leaves from the piles, not knowing for sure what they are, in whatever ratio I'm feeling, bunch by bunch, (could be 2 secos, could be 3 ligeros, could be all viso, w/e), and do it. Ten different mysto blends every time.