What's new

PToM Review - Pipe Tobacco of the Month - Master Thread

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
It's that time again - we're looking for suggestions for the BOTL December Pipe Tobacco of the Month!
Let us know what you think our December PToM should be:
  • Do you have something you've had your eye on, just looking for a reason to buy? Tell us now!
  • Got something you love and think everyone else should try? Speak up!
  • Do you have any thoughts on something someone else has already recommended? We want to hear that, too!
The poll will consist of choices between different tobacco styles/blends; Aromatic, Virginia, Latakia/English, Perique, and Burley
The winning baccy from that poll will be crowned our December PToM, then we'll all light up and review it together! (y)

We'll do nominations for a couple days, then I'll build a poll from that and fill in any gaps with suggestions from prior months that haven't been used yet.
Many thanks!
Clint

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I wasn't around last year but would like to hear more about this "all Christmas/Holiday" month
I think I've got a couple holiday inspired blends, or I could always pick up whatever ends up winning

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well I'm a little upset that nothing from Peter Stokkebye made the list this year, but I blame myself for being a bit flaky on my involvement. Month to month.

That said I'm keen for Mclelland Christmas Cheer. Jarred 100g of it when it was released earlier in the year!

Hope you all have a cracker holiday season too.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
It's that time again - we're looking for suggestions for the BOTL February Pipe Tobacco of the Month!
Let us know what you think our February PToM should be:
  • Do you have something you've had your eye on, just looking for a reason to buy? Tell us now!
  • Got something you love and think everyone else should try? Speak up!
  • Do you have any thoughts on something someone else has already recommended? We want to hear that, too!
The poll will consist of choices between different tobacco styles/blends; Aromatic, Virginia, Latakia/English, Perique, and Burley
The winning baccy from that poll will be crowned our February PToM, then we'll all light up and review it together! (y)

We'll do nominations for a couple days, then I'll build a poll from that and fill in any gaps with suggestions from prior months that haven't been used yet.
Many thanks!
Clint