Rating - 100%
15   0   0
alriiiiiight another 'my kind of thread'... some of my latest pick ups

ogio pisa cart bag

rbz stage 2 3 wood

adidas puremotion shoes for range and local course

also got a new basic 56* wedge and some cheapo polarized sunglasses

gf also got me a push cart for xmas for my local course

can't wait to get out there, hoping to get a couple practice rounds in before may 1st when i have a bachelor part in the hamptons.. playing some pga course friday then one in hamptons on saturday

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I just had finished my new set.

MP64s 3-7, MP69 8-PW done in black oxide with Recoil Prototype 110 shafts.
Rebuilding my old faithful at the moment of MP33s on DG Tour Issue X100s.

MP64.JPG
MP69.jpg

Last edited:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

Unboxed. It's actually very impressive. Hydraulic mechanism. All in one cart/bag. No fumbling to attach bag, no time spent putting cart away. Outer skin is changeable. Seems pretty stable. Accessories are relatively cheap (and no I don't sell them.)

Last edited:

shadowcam

BoM April '14
Rating - 100%
262   0   0

Unboxed. It's actually very impressive. Hydraulic mechanism. All in one cart/bag. No fumbling to attach bag, no time spent putting cart away. Outer skin is changeable. Seems pretty stable. Accessories are relatively cheap (and no I don't sell them.)
That is a bad ass push cart. If I wasn't too lazy to walk, I would totally get one of these. Is that a storage space by the push handle?

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
That is a bad ass push cart. If I wasn't too lazy to walk, I would totally get one of these. Is that a storage space by the push handle?
Yes there is and ample storage in the bag itself. I think the best part is if I get tired or lazy, I just take the two big wheels off and put it on a cart.