What's new

Show us your latest golf purchase

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Bought a dozen "flying pink ladies" just so I can fk with the other 3 guys I play with. Anything I can do to get their concentration off their game and figure out wth I'm doing...that's right boys....I've got this Nassau as I let you clowns win the front nine with my OB shots...in the water....in the trees.....snap hooks and Beagles on a few holes. Nothing better than to email a wedge shot right over the green after a 280 yard drive. I ensure I don't give away too many shots to keep the back nine and overall within winnable scores. I love golf and watching these pudsters scratch their heads after paying me off. lol

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Picked up a gently used Ping G30 driver from a guy at work. He won it as a door prize at last years company golf tournament. Has probably hit 50-60 balls is all. $200!!

It's replacing my 1 1/2 y.o. Adams Speedline that I broke the shaft on last month. It's hit north of 1000 balls. Yes, I play a LOT of golf.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just realized I grabbed the wrong pic. I actually have the ci irons. They are the chrome versions of the ci11s. So not too different. I like them. They are built off the rack 1/2" longer than standard so they are much easier to hit for me. Im not good enough to judge the performance of the clubs themselves other than I hit them and if I do my part the ball goes straight.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I bought a clicgear 3.5. Should be here Tuesday. Been carrying for 20 years. Time to give my back and shoulders a break. Read a couple articles on the health risks of carrying.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Just picked up a scotty Cameron Newport. Waiting for the weekend to test it out
I love my Cameron. Doesn't help me putt any better, but sure looks good.

Just had one of those fat grips installed on it Saturday. Played Monday, and seems to have helped more than anything else has as far as pulling my putts