What's new

Show us your latest leaf purchase

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The bug damage is unfortunate.

Eggs are inherent in all tobacco. Freezing destroys larvae and, bugs only.
What brings eggs to hatch is high humidity and temperatures. In other words, mishandling.

With the damage, all you have is the damage, that's it.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yep. Don also mentioned the type of vigilance he takes around there for us.
Discounted? Have you looked? No don't! I, myself, don't like when all y'all buy leaf because it means less for me..
Eventually, we get to the realization that the downfalls in all this is due to our own inabilities instead of blaming every thing or, one else.
Or, just don't like tobacco because, most of the commercial sticks we all have been trained to love are infused/mojoed for or, with flavor.
Looking at bliss's pic, I believe I'd be able to get two sticks wrapped from it. So, filler at the least.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Marc, I haven’t checked.

I’m betting we don’t appreciate the difficulty on buying high quality cigar leaf probably sight unseen, in relatively small quantities.

There are really only two suppliers for we homerollers, given that we really need to be supportive of them.

Times I’m concerned one of them will stop selling cigar leaf. Let’s hope both are making enough money to stay in the cigar leaf business.

Truly I don’t try to emulate any commercial cigar blend. I like some of my blends much better.

Then again I’ve got a whole bunch that are yard gars at best.

Last edited: