What's new

Smoking a cigar right after they arrive

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sucks that you didn’t like it. I always try my smokes rott just to gauge where the blend of the cigar is at. And I don’t mind experimenting with one cigar out of a box.

That’s just how I do things tho. Some older folk will have different ideas of how to approach a new box. To each their own!

Which Trinidad box did you get? Vigia?
Yup, thats the one.
But i didnt get a full box, got some 3packs of those in tubos. Beautiful cigars

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
H
@Qman
Dude, we have totally destroyed this thread!!:hurting:

Jody
Hahaha, right...by the way, package went out this morning i have the tracking number but its in my car and its pouring out so....lol ill give it to you tomorrow but i sent it priority so you should get in within 2 days. Dont laugh when you see how i packaged the cigars.lol

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
H

Hahaha, right...by the way, package went out this morning i have the tracking number but its in my car and its pouring out so....lol ill give it to you tomorrow but i sent it priority so you should get in within 2 days. Dont laugh when you see how i packaged the cigars.lol
No problem, oh no...should I be worried? As long as they ain’t in an old dildo box or something to that effect. Thanks again for the package.

Jody

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No problem, oh no...should I be worried? As long as they ain’t in an old dildo box or something to that effect. Thanks again for the package.

Jody
Hahahahaha.......i literally fell off my chair because i was laughing so hard....no, not dildo box hahahaha

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This reminds me of one day i had to bring few pieces of wood to work (was staining them over the weekend) and i found a box in my hallway closet that was perfect size so i put them in and off i went to work.
When i got there, I realized it was a box that my Bulgarian AK came in when i bought it about 6/7years ago.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
This reminds me of one day i had to bring few pieces of wood to work (was staining them over the weekend) and i found a box in my hallway closet that was perfect size so i put them in and off i went to work.
When i got there, I realized it was a box that my Bulgarian AK came in when i bought it about 6/7years ago.
Ooooooohhhhhh! SLR? :angelic:

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hahahahaha.......i literally fell off my chair because i was laughing so hard....no, not dildo box hahahaha
Ok, I didn’t want my wife to see a dildo box and get all excited thinking I bought her a new toy or something.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that could make for a tense moment, especially if coworkers thought you were a little disgruntled. :nailbiting: I have Romanian model, I think it is.

Jody

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have a romanian one as well. Sar10. Im lucky to be friends with one of the best ak builders/custom work guys in the united states and he worked on all my ak rifles
Ok, I didn’t want my wife to see a dildo box and get all excited thinking I bought her a new toy or something.:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that could make for a tense moment, especially if coworkers thought you were a little disgruntled. :nailbiting: I have Romanian model, I think it is.

Jody

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Aficionados tend to rest their cigars ( CC or NC's ) and experience will teach us what is good ROTT or waiting for extended periods. I always smoke one within a few weeks and after that every 3 months to get a sense of how they develop. After this then my experience will teach me when they are at their best. Some don't care and will smoke a road flare so it's all about our own personal tastes and experience.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Aficionados tend to rest their cigars ( CC or NC's ) and experience will teach us what is good ROTT or waiting for extended periods. I always smoke one within a few weeks and after that every 3 months to get a sense of how they develop. After this then my experience will teach me when they are at their best. Some don't care and will smoke a road flare so it's all about our own personal tastes and experience.
Do you see any value in having one right away to see if you should try to get another box from the same batch?