What's new

Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I use salsa almost whereever others would use ketchup -- on burgers, fries, eggs, etc. My brother puts peanut butter in his oatmeal, I've never tried that.

Haven't had it lately, but Shmear's post reminded me that I used to drink Vernor's Ginger Ale mixed with milk, 50-50.

BGC

Zach
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I've eat steaks probably more than rare and of course I love sushi, sashimi and rolls.
The only things out of the ordinary for Jersey I have eaten is crickets, meal worms, alligator, caribou and I use to eat Milk Bones when I was a kid tried one when I was a bit older and wasn't to in to it probably for good reason. I would try anything once.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well, I have eaten a lot of weird stuff in my travels. Deep fried fish eyes and fish head soup in Taiwan. Kim Chi in Korea, which isn't bad but not what I would go out of my way for. In Brazil, the have these all you can eat places called Churrascarias. They bring all the different types of meat around to your table and cut it off the spit on to your plate. One of the traditional dishes there are grilled chicken hearts. They have about 25 of them on the spit and slide about half a dozen onto your plate at a time. Very Good! I have eaten all kinds of other weird crap but I couldn't tell you what it was.

My one weird snack are lemons. Sliced up with a little salt. I also like to drink the realemon lemon juice.

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Now that i remember… for those that have watched the movie Elf, well, i've tried eating like him, the spaghetti with syrup (not that bad, i liked it), the pop tarts with chocolate syrup and i don't know what candies anymore… oh yeah, that kept me up all f'n day. Wouldn't do it again.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
Pirmanti's is fresh Italian bread, Pirmanti's special slaw, french fries, tomato, cheese and your choice of meat or egg. I prefer the Cheese Steak.

Pride of the Burgh!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Pirmanti's is fresh Italian bread, Pirmanti's special slaw, french fries, tomato, cheese and your choice of meat or egg. I prefer the Cheese Steak.

Pride of the Burgh!
It is the most awesome sandwich I have ever eaten. Brings whole new meaning to "do you want fies with that". All incorporated into the sandwich.

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I don't know how weird it is but I sometimes put a hunk of colby or cheddar cheese on a plate, melt it in the microwave and eat it with Franks Hot Sauce.
I love cheese!