What's new

The Beard Thread

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just got a mustache/beard trimmer this week and love it. It has 20 settings on it which is nice because I go through phases of how long I let it grow. I can grow a beard in 2-3 weeks and have kept mine for the last 10 years. When it gets to a certain length it feels like somebody is trying to pull all of the hairs out when I sleep on it wrong so I now keep it short. The nice thing about this trimmer is that on the lowest setting it's a stubble beard...on level 3 which is where I now keep it it looks well kept and there is no pain when I sleep on it wrong. I keep my mustache a bit on the longer side...setting #5...and it takes about a minute to comb through my beard/mustache which is wonderful. It can also be used as a manscaping trimmer w/o worrying about any "issues" or accidents.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Oh so there is a beard thread more than a couple pages long.. it just got ignored and shoved way to the bottom. Well this is me bringing it back up to the front.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Along with beard growth it is also important to maintain it properly so as to avoid dry skin. One can make their beard oil on their own or can purchase it from reputed online stores like Sephora, Proraso, Beardilizer etc. Beard oil is beneficial as it prevents from dry, flaky, itchy skin. Other beard products like beard spray, beard cream and beard wax are also available in market these days.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Along with beard growth it is also important to maintain it properly so as to avoid dry skin. One can make their beard oil on their own or can purchase it from reputed online stores like Sephora, Proraso, Beardilizer etc. Beard oil is beneficial as it prevents from dry, flaky, itchy skin. Other beard products like beard spray, beard cream and beard wax are also available in market these days.
Gravebeforeshave.com also!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I don't buy product anywhere else anymore
Same here. I was bombed a sample trial pack and haven't purchased any product from anyone else but GBS.

Sampler ordered...
Let me know what you think of the caramel mocha. I e-mailed them to see if they could've shipped me a small vial to try with my recent order but never heard back. I even said I'd pay for the small sample.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk