What's new

Today's Bourbon

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Wise choice! What did you think about it? Personally I feel it’s the best Bottled in Bond Bourbon on the market. What’s even cooler is most have never heard of it.
Interesting. A few of the local stores have single barrel picks, have you tried any of those Matt?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Interesting. A few of the local stores have single barrel picks, have you tried any of those Matt?
I have, just recently in fact. I definitely recommend. They also have a 6 year BiB that’s on my short list and a Barrel Proof Rye that’s as high as 117 Proof (maybe even higher depending on barrel)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This was a flavor bomb and the Proof...OH the proof!!! Tom I know you’d appreciate this one. Paired spectacularly with my AF Anejo

Then there where these.

This and Old Forester are my favorite distilleries

On the nose there was sweet tarts, Farina & tree bark.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
This was a flavor bomb and the Proof...OH the proof!!! Tom I know you’d appreciate this one. Paired spectacularly with my AF Anejo

Then there where these.

This and Old Forester are my favorite distilleries

On the nose there was sweet tarts, Farina & tree bark.

I got a bottle of the Wilderness Trail yellow label and it is amazing! Been meaning to try the GB but I've been reading a LOT of stuff about it (and Texas bourbon in general) being way overrated. Will agree that as much as I love buying Texas stuff...my experience has been 50/50 at best.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I got a bottle of the Wilderness Trail yellow label and it is amazing! Been meaning to try the GB but I've been reading a LOT of stuff about it (and Texas bourbon in general) being way overrated. Will agree that as much as I love buying Texas stuff...my experience has been 50/50 at best.
I can say that for me G. Brothers has been a showstopper! They kill it every time. One expression I’ve not only got leather but I was able to decipher which kind (saddle). They aren’t cheap but in my experience well worth it!!!!

As far as Wilderness Trail goes I’ve had everything but the 6 year and the small batch I think. It’s easily my new favorite lineup. I just wish they were $10 less across the board.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I can say that for me G. Brothers has been a showstopper! They kill it every time. One expression I’ve not only got leather but I was able to decipher which kind (saddle). They aren’t cheap but in my experience well worth it!!!!

As far as Wilderness Trail goes I’ve had everything but the 6 year and the small batch I think. It’s easily my new favorite lineup. I just wish they were $10 less across the board.

Hell with it...I'm getting a bottle of GB then next trip. I do enjoy leather notes in my bourbon and my cigars. Thanks for the insight!