What's new

Today's Smoke (Meat Edition)

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
This Saturday for the last few years, I was Virginia Beach bound. Unfortunately, family stuff kept us from going this year. Regardless I still took the week off and figured I'd start my first day of vacation off right. Inviting the in laws over for dinner so I rubbed up a 7# butt last night and dropped it on the WSM this morning with some apple wood.

Made up a batch of potato salad

Making a batch of finishing sauce and and a mustard base BBQ sauce after the Pitt-Penn State game. GO PITT!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Pulled pork is the easiest things to smoke and one of my favorite smoked meats. You get some much delicious meat for so little. I always smoke 3-4 butts at one time the vacuseal the leftovers in 2-3 meals portions. Want pulled pork one weak with left overs for sandwhichs then defrost a bag. When ready to cook you just place the bag sealed in boiling water for 25-30 min. Traps all the juices inside. Then throw on a little finishing sauces before serving. Save the leftover for some pulled pork tacos the next night mmmmmm.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Trying my hand at my first large meat smoke. About a 3lb pork loin with some tips from @Lomey
The prep...
Just season all and garlic pepper

Then a little bit ago got the cherry wood going and off we go...

Hope i don't screw this up. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Trying my hand at my first large meat smoke. About a 3lb pork loin with some tips from @Lomey
The prep...
Just season all and garlic pepper

Then a little bit ago got the cherry wood going and off we go...

Hope i don't screw this up. Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Good luck and great cigar for the smoke!