What's new

Today's Smoke (Meat Edition)

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've tried several times to upload an after pic, but every damn time, photobucket tells me, " Congratulations! You've won a new iPhone !!!" Grrr....
Anyways, it turned out great. Nice rind, etc.
Anyone have a good alternative to photobucket?
I got so sick of Photobucket. I now use Smugmug. I like that I can see all of my pictures that I upload on my phone. It also makes it easy to pics post on sites. I pay I think $30 a year and not sure but I thought that had a free version as well. I just did not want to deal with any ads and junk like that.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I got so sick of Photobucket. I now use Smugmug. I like that I can see all of my pictures that I upload on my phone. It also makes it easy to pics post on sites. I pay I think $30 a year and not sure but I thought that had a free version as well. I just did not want to deal with any ads and junk like that.
I'll check it out, thanks!

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I would assume so. I know a guy who does the same thing. He cuts it paper thin so it's at least edible. I keep telling him that it is not like a steak, but he doesn't listen.
I know some folks that do the same. Personally, I find the best results cooking until it reaches 203-205 and then rest for at least 2 hours in a cooler.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I've found over the years for brisket and untrimmed fatcap and lots of bats help a ton. Also depending if it's wood or wet smoked the arou t of mopping helps. The amount of bats to its stall out time is important too. Here's a little gem for you guys I've held close and it's time to share. http://amazingribs.com

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Woke up at 3am to fire up the wsm. Butts over brisket for the 4th. 9.5# pork butt and an 8.5# brisket

Pork but got rubbed down yesterday, brisket got trimmed and rubbed this am. Just waiting for the smoker to come up to temp now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk