Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
2 miles
75 squats
65 squats with dumbells
10 push-ups
6 half chin-ups
1.5 Chin-ups. It's just like a brick wall on that second one. Can't get past my nose into that "locked" position 0_o
You got a chin up! Yay! Just keep like you're doing. Half ones and then try to see how many complete ones you can get. At this rate you'll be knocking them out pretty soon...that is some damn quick progress.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a chin up! Yay! Just keep like you're doing. Half ones and then try to see how many complete ones you can get. At this rate you'll be knocking them out pretty soon...that is some damn quick progress.
I was already able to do one xD It's the second one that's my biggest hurdle.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Done! Been a long 9 weeks but I lost 16lbs and 4.5" off my waist. I'm a cardio machine now, hah.

View attachment 161073

Think I'll relax for a few weeks now. Just kidding. Look what arrived in the mail. :D
That's a loooong haul! Good for you!!! Wicked awesome! Have some Dairy Queen gravy slathered chicken and a thick blizzard to reward yourself xD

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Last week

5/17

Mix It Up
40 mace front pendulums
40 mace rear pendulums
40 mace 10-2's
40 mace 360's
--
Slam ball agility drills
Throw slam ball, sprint to landing, turn, repeat.
Throw slam ball high in the air, run to catch it, repeat.

5/18
Foam roller

5/20
Public Assistance Project #12

5/21
Chest, triceps, delts
All schemes are 3x10
Flat bench, close grip bench, incline bench, chest fly's, chest dip's, skullcrushers, tricep extensions, front raises, side lat raises

5/23
Biceps, back, traps
All schemes are 3x10, except pullups which are to failure
Bicep curl, hammer curl, concentration curl, pullups, lat pulldowns, bent-over row, wrist curl, dumbbell shrugs, barbell shrugs

The new plan is going to be free weights at the gym Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
The Public Assistance Project will be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Sunday no planned training, but also no sitting around on my ass!