What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
3 miles walked....and on our walking roleplay adventure thing that we do, the Warrior (me) and the Mage (the boy) managed to smite three skeleton monsters, one possessed lion, and two cyborg zombies. Needless to say, I'm tired and ready to relax and play some video games. Also ready for maybe some grilled mahi-mahi for lunch later.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 miles walked....and on our walking roleplay adventure thing that we do, the Warrior (me) and the Mage (the boy) managed to smite three skeleton monsters, one possessed lion, and two cyborg zombies. Needless to say, I'm tired and ready to relax and play some video games. Also ready for maybe some grilled mahi-mahi for lunch later.
That's wicked adorable!!!!!!! :D
Oh, what games do you play? I'm in a video game lull and there's nothing out there that interests me atm.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
That's wicked adorable!!!!!!! :D
Oh, what games do you play? I'm in a video game lull and there's nothing out there that interests me atm.
*sigh* So...I've been staring at my unopened copy of The Last of Us 2 for months. Simply too brutally inappropriate to play with the boy, and most of my gaming takes place with him. We are working through Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. I'll play Minecraft with him with a smile...but my God I die inside when we play that game. :ROFLMAO:

I TOTALLY recommend you play The Last of Us if you haven't. That game is a damn masterpiece. Plot, backstory, cut scenes...soundtrack...it's just visually and emotionally stunning.

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With Minecraft, you either get it, or you don't. I don't get it either xD
My sister's boyfriend is in wicked obsessed with The Last of Us. I tried to get into it, but I couldn't get used to the controls. OMG they were horrible. There are basic universal controls for first and third person games. This game was all out of wack. And I didn't like the stealthy aspect... I felt you had to do more creeping than blasting your way through.
The last thing I played was The Division 2. It was wicked fun at first. Me, my sister's boyfriend, my brother, and my roommate would roam around for hours playing that. But it got sooooo monotonous and everyone stopped playing. I don't even have a PS Plus sub anymore. I'm not playing anything xD

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
With Minecraft, you either get it, or you don't. I don't get it either xD
My sister's boyfriend is in wicked obsessed with The Last of Us. I tried to get into it, but I couldn't get used to the controls. OMG they were horrible. There are basic universal controls for first and third person games. This game was all out of wack. And I didn't like the stealthy aspect... I felt you had to do more creeping than blasting your way through.
The last thing I played was The Division 2. It was wicked fun at first. Me, my sister's boyfriend, my brother, and my roommate would roam around for hours playing that. But it got sooooo monotonous and everyone stopped playing. I don't even have a PS Plus sub anymore. I'm not playing anything xD
Hahaha, it's true...the worst part of TLOU are the controls. Trying to aim is awful. It was carried by the plot and storyline for sure. The stealth aspect did get monotonous at times. Its basically the inverse of Call of Duty...awesome plot but awful controls haha.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Caffeine will keep me up if I drink it ~4pm or later.
I usually run first. It's the easiest. Not to bug you, but what would a pre-workout consist of? I don't think I workout enough to warrant a pre-workout xD
I usually use a Great Value energy drink powder and a carb (with fiber or fat) about an hour before exercise and it helps me. It also allows me to avoid paying for a powdered supplement that may or may not have effective doses of anything. It also is much cheaper in the long run.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
5/12 - Public Assistance Project #9
5/14 - Public Assistance Project #10
5/15 - 25 rope chinups, 25 pullups
5/16 - Public Assistance Project #11, as well as randomly doing some slam ball stuff throughout the day.

Link to The Public Assistance Project

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs
200 push-ups
75 pull-ups

Not feeling it today. Whey and breakfast feel like a cinderblock in my stomach.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Full Body Day
Super Standing Leg Press - 3 warm up sets, 4x10

Chest Supported Row - 2x10, 2x7, drop set 1x5-1x5

Incline Bench - 2 warm up sets, 2x10, 6 rep max rest pause set 5,3,2,2

Rope Upright Row/ Rope Curls super set
Row 1 warm up, 3x12
Curl 4x8

Rope Tricep Press Down -
pyramid set increasing weight 13, 10, 9
Drop set 6->8

Bazillions

Cheeba Hawk
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 miles
75 squats
65 squats with dumbells
10 push-ups
6 half chin-ups
1.5 Chin-ups. It's just like a brick wall on that second one. Can't get past my nose into that "locked" position 0_o