What's new

Today's workout

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
30 minutes/9.6 miles on the ex. bike
The first time I got covid was in Dec. 2020. After that I've been back and forth to the doc cuz my heart was always pounding.
A couple weeks ago I started intermittent fasting until noon everyday, sometimes till 2 or 3pm. Way less salt and eating better. No beer during the week.
Glass of vino at night. No more herb smoking. Sticking to my ex. bike routine 6 days a week for a half hour.
The difference in those two weeks is night and day.
I feel SOOO much better and about 95% normal again. It's weird what happens when you actually take care of yourself.:LOL:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vestibular Therapy

0.6 mile walk

Saw the doc today and he said another three weeks out of work. He looked at my symptoms self score and laughed. He looked at the resident that was shadowing him and laughed.

"I read his therapy notes. Anybody else would have fours and fives all the way down. This is a tough guy right here. Remember that guys like this still exist."

Then it was my turn to laugh. I grew up with some of the toughest men to walk, I've worked with Recon Marines, and trained with professional strong men. I don't consider myself tough, just persistent.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
0.5 mile walk with a 5 pound pack.

I cleared out my shoulder sling pack that I used for day hikes. Then I dropped a two and three pound dumbbell in there. It isn't much, but slow and steady wins the day.