Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Biceps/triceps/chest

20 more days of being on this bulk. I am SO ready to start the cut. :cautious:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Chest and Tris!! Some of that cardio stuff after ... Actually starting to look forward to it!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Never did make the elliptical... The wife found something far more punishing that needed done in her garden!

Oh gardening is BRUTAL. Every year, my wife always seems to wait for the first 95 degree plus day to decide that "we" should go buy and spread 15 bags of mulch. :cry:

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Moved a 300 lb treadmill from the truck to the garage, then assembled all the pieces, and finally got to do 30 minutes.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Couldn't take it anymore and began the cut today. :ROFLMAO: NONE of my damn clothes fit and I'm feeling just fat and bloated all the time. While it's wonderful to feel all of the sleeves on your shirts pushed to their limits...it's not so fun feeling it on the waistband of your pants. :mad:

That said, I'll consider these past 4ish months to be a successful bulk. Took my arms from 14.5" and 14.25" to 16" and 15.75" respectively. Can bank on that being mostly good muscle gain because heaven knows I seem to only store fat in my stomach. Traps have gotten bigger and the delts have as well. Chest has gotten bigger but looks like &$^# without a shirt on and my gut is a $&#*ing tragedy.

Day one of the cut. Eating at -500, and adding 2 miles of walking in addition to the weights.

See you in a few months, size 32 pants...oh how I've missed you. LET'S DOOOOOOO THIS!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
With PT for my knee, the boys graduation, and my MiL being in town for a few weeks, my schedule has been jacked... Got back on track today! Chest, Tris, abs, and 20 minutes on the treadmill!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
When you have breakfast and your morning protein shake but then realize you only have 1400 calories left for the rest of the day: