What's new

Today's workout

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Abs at work, then I'll hit some cardio before PT, where I'll hit my legs and more cardio!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Figured I'd show the new breakfast ive been having the past couple weeks after trying to settle on a new one for cutting. 1/2 cup Egg Beaters, 3 oz beef cheek meat (barbacoa), and 1/4 cup shredded fat free cheddar. 390 calories and 42g protein.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Started the day off with 7/12 hour on the elliptical, I'll do my mailroom abs workout at the office, and I might spring for some ankle weights to improve my leg workouts!

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
After slacking yesterday and picking berries was my most physical achievement, woke up at 5, did cardio before work, drinking my PW now, before hitting chest and arms.... Yes, both sides..... I'm very underwhelmed with what's going on there.... Both sides will be 3x week.... And I'd like to do cardio again after lawncare.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Two mile hike through a state nature preserve with my daughter. There was quite a bit of elevation change in a short distance. We also encountered a lot of surface changes from stone to gravel, loam, sand, and hard packed clay.

I had to explain the phrase "embrace the suck" to my kid. After a mile they were whining. Before we started they were boasting about all the walking they do at camp.

"How can you do that without stopping, and how do you have water left."

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
2 "miles" on the treadmill to start the day, later on after work and errands, I'll smash my back and arms!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Made a modified version of a childhood favorite struggle meal, tuna patties (in this case was too lazy to make patties and just ended up with kind of a tuna hash thing).

1 can tuna
2 eggs
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
diced red onion
Garlic powder/Tony Chachere's

Mix together and fry in a pan with a tiny bit of olive oil. Sprinkle in 1/4 cup fat free shredded cheddar. Comes out to around 40g protein and 350ish calories.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Morning cardio on the elliptical today, also, you're just gonna have to deal with me posting multiple times a day. When I post the anticipated workouts, sometimes things get left out of actually performing...