What's new

Today's workout

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Yeah, the regular ones suck! I should probably do the same thing.

I was 180 in high school. I wonder if I could get down that low again...:unsure::unsure::unsure:....who am I kidding???:LOL:
I was down to 177 sometime last fall. It was a bittersweet moment because I knew it wouldn't last. Also, my head looked even more freakishly large than usual at that weight.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was down to 177 sometime last fall. It was a bittersweet moment because I knew it wouldn't last. Also, my head looked even more freakishly large than usual at that weight.
I saw a picture of me at 195 yesterday. I looked like a cancer survivor with a loli pop head.

I got sucked in to working out with a guy young enough to be my son. There was no rhyme and only one reason. We were throwing our best lifts at each other and trying to make the other person quit.

He got me on single arm chest press. My left side is about 1/3 as strong on chest work compared to my right. That was embarrassing.

But I killed him on DB back rows. We did 50lb triplets to failure. You do three and then alternate hands with no rest between sets. I had 9 sets per side to his six.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Sometimes I feel like my life is stuck in one place.... Then I realize it's 6:25 am, and I'm on a treadmill!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Tired of my arms looking like twigs.... Over 100 reps/ea bi/tri, and about 50 per side of the forearms. Beatings will continue until circumference increases!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
4 miles and for reasons known only to my son and the universe, an hour of basketball in the heat. Then again, it's only 93 degrees today.