What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm a Sales Consultant for a Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram dealer. I've been here for a year. Before that I was at another dealer that sold Chrysler, Gm, and Ford. Before I was in the auto industry I worked in the Fire Safety industry. I held many positions in the company but mostly dealt with sales, service, maintenance and install of Extinguishers, Hood systems, Sprinklers, Exit lighting, and Signage. Before that I was a manager of an autoparts store. For my hobbies when I had the time and money I would build and run race cars at the drags and the dirt ovals. I enjoy shooting and hunting. Also had a lot of fun with rc boats, airplanes and cars. I enjoy running long distances. Also like to hike, camp, and fish. I have done a lot of motorcycle riding but don't have a bike currently. Right now I mostly focus on my 2 y o Son. He's a blast we have a lot of fun together. I also have another one on the way. I ve also been playing ice hockey since I was little and I'm hoping my sons fallow my foot steps! For my hobbies as of lately are golfing occasionally, cigar smoking and doing things around the house. :) I'm hoping to grow my own tobacco this summer and roll a few of my own sticks

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I am a railroad Conductor.
Outside of work I raise my 5 kids who have a ton of activities. We also have 3 German Shepherds so it is like 8 kids. My youngest is 2 and oldest is 19 and in college. I like building rifles and playing Xbox One when I have free time.

HIM*

Closer To The Sun
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm a business man and this past year have been assistant brewer at a local nano. I'm also a father of a wonderful girl, president of my local homebrew club, and sound tech when needed. I like brewing beer, playing guitar, stupid spicy foods, sports, rolling my own cigars, and enjoy a good game of chess with my cigar.

Ed Murray

Tubbs
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I work in IT - woohoo!

Outside of work: I play soccer, drink wine - lots of wine!, water ski, shoot guns now and again and lately, build things out of old wine barrels. I have two daughters: one 23 and out of college - YAY! and one 21 with one quarter of college left - WOOHOO!!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Avid Philly sports fan, enjoy golf and the beach, movies, and music. Wife tolerates cigar habit and will even smoke one occasionally. 49 years young happily married with three sons.

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm a middle school Language Arts teacher in Philadelphia. I enjoy it, as it's a great opportunity to work with kids that may not come from the most promising environments. Another thing that I like about it is being able to teach the students about a lot via the mistakes that I made in school and life. Sure, grasping core knowledge is vital to success, but so is realizing that success is not always measured in A's and B's, but on what goals you set and achieve for yourself.
Outside of work, I enjoy hanging out with my amazing wife, to whom I've been married 5 years this month. We also have an 11 year old Golden Retriever named Sir Samuel, or Sam for short. No kids yet, but we're hoping that changes soon. I also enjoy playing guitar, going to see Phish, surfing, snowboarding, riding my bike around the city, traveling, reading, smoking cigars, and diving head first into any new endeavor that I find interesting.
I think that about covers it.

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I'm a middle school Language Arts teacher in Philadelphia. I enjoy it, as it's a great opportunity to work with kids that may not come from the most promising environments. Another thing that I like about it is being able to teach the students about a lot via the mistakes that I made in school and life. Sure, grasping core knowledge is vital to success, but so is realizing that success is not always measured in A's and B's, but on what goals you set and achieve for yourself.
Outside of work, I enjoy hanging out with my amazing wife, to whom I've been married 5 years this month. We also have an 11 year old Golden Retriever named Sir Samuel, or Sam for short. No kids yet, but we're hoping that changes soon. I also enjoy playing guitar, going to see Phish, surfing, snowboarding, riding my bike around the city, traveling, reading, smoking cigars, and diving head first into any new endeavor that I find interesting.
I think that about covers it.
That's got to be rewarding! I'm glad you understand grooming young minds is about more that just the whats in the text book! Kudos to you

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
That's got to be rewarding! I'm glad you understand grooming young minds is about more that just the whats in the text book! Kudos to you
Thanks a lot. They may not remember me down the road, but hopefully they remember a lesson or two!
Seems like you do quite a few interesting things with your free time. Racing cars, hunting and shooting to name a few!

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I spent most of my professional years in airline management until Huntington's disease took away my ability to work (~age 40). It sucks, but try as it might to get me down, I am still one happy SOB! (y) :cigar: My daughter has Rett syndrome, a rare and debilitating form of autism that robs her of her ability to speak, walk or care for herself. She's a lot of work, but a huge blessing. Life ain't easy...but it's still a beautiful thing my brothers! My son is off to college this year with scholarships up the wazoo (not that I'm proud or anything! :rolleyes:). I spend my free time with my wife, smoking gars and obliterating my R/C planes. :wideyed: :eek: Grateful to the man upstairs for every moment that I have...:D:D:D

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm an outside operator at an oil refinery. We make gasoline, diesel, turbine fuels, butane, propane, etc. from crude oil. Been there for about 8 years.

Outside of work, I shoot guns quite a bit, reload, play a metric ass-load of golf (which i suck at, btw.), hunt fish,etc
Are the strikes affecting you? I'm in the the oil/natural gas extraction industry.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I spent most of my professional years in airline management until Huntington's disease took away my ability to work (~age 40). It sucks, but try as it might to get me down, I am still one happy SOB! (y) :cigar: My daughter has Rett syndrome, a rare and debilitating form of autism that robs her of her ability to speak, walk or care for herself. She's a lot of work, but a huge blessing. Life ain't easy...but it's still a beautiful thing my brothers! My son is off to college this year with scholarships up the wazoo (not that I'm proud or anything! :rolleyes:). I spend my free time with my wife, smoking gars and obliterating my R/C planes. :wideyed: :eek: Grateful to the man upstairs for every moment that I have...:D:D:D
What a beautiful outlook on life, i admire your ability to not let your situation bring you down.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a licensed insurance agent. Currently, I work in the property insurance sales division at GEICO.

I'm married, 31, with two children (3 and 18 months). During the winter here in Buffalo, I enjoy reading, movies with the wife, and some Call of Duty when I'm really bored. Once we thaw out, I'm big on fishing. It's great having two Great Lakes within a half hour drive. Great Walleye, Bass, and Trout fishing.

Almi

Jim
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was a telephone guy for about 20 years and then got laid off. Went back to school and got my AA in Network Administration. I now work for a security firm installing the card access servers and the camera servers. I have many hobbies and fishing is the one I like the most. First it was walleye fishing and now its trolling Lake Superior for Salmon. I gave up hunting with guns and sold them all to buy camera gear. I now hunt with a Canon ;) I like getting outdoors and shooting wildlife. I also enjoy cooking, smoking meat and fish in the smoker and roasting coffee. I have been smoking cigars for about 6 months. I only have 2 a weekend so it limits my time to find out what I really like but its all good. I smoked cigs until July 1999 so I don't want get hooked again by the nicotine pull.