What's new

What do you do and what else do you do?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've worked 1000 jobs but none of my dreams, I've had a 1000 friends but only a few that made the cut. I'm 31 and still not sure what happened to my 20's. I have a 1000 interests and can afford none of them. Was married at 24 and happily divorced by 27 (oh yeah, that's what happened to my 20s) No kids but I'd like to have some soon so my future wife isn't feeding both of us mushy food out of a jar. Was a druggie in my teens, a drunk in my 20s and now sober from all of it for 3 years. If you like hot peppers, I've got a variety in my garden sure to light you up. I've got great family, great friends and am sure to drag a few of you along for the ride too! To do list: write to do list.
I like hot peppers, what you go?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hot peppers! Nothing can light me up!
Hmmm I beg to differ. Once my ghost chili plants send out their fruit, we can put your statement to the test.
You have ghost plants? I've always wanted to try a fresh one. I've had dry and ground ghost chili and I wasn't too impressed. But I want a fresh one. My habanero plant provided so much fruit last year but the heat just wasn't there. I find myself picking before fully ripe to get the most heat out of them. I'm gonna grow Tabasco this year. If I can get my hands on a ghost seeds I'll give those a go

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm a university student right now in the pursuit of a dual major in Economics and Accounting, though I plan to drop Economics and either make it a minor or focus on a specialization in business analytics or some such thing. I currently attend at Michigan State University and am a recent transfer student. I had previously been preparing for a separate degree in Multimedia and Creative Design several years back but I changed all that with my major and so I had to restart from ground zero due to credit equivalencies at my old private university. I am probably the worst procrastinator in the entire world, a reality that has been made clear to me numerous times while I've been here.

I have an interest in visual-entertainment such as games, movies, anime, and television shows, specifically of the business, science fiction, and covert affiliations. While I enjoy cigars, that's a relatively new hobby over the past year and it's something I'm just getting into, especially as no group around campus exists that caters or encourages it, and of course because of its price. I also particularly enjoy the study of military hardware of a vehicular type, such as aircraft and naval vessels. Outside of that, while I'm not a fan of sports outside of supporting the Spartans, I particularly enjoy xtreme sports or things of that nation. Finally, I just like to meet up and hang out with people.

My employment history comes from a company I created a while back that I then left when the economy went down, so analytics essentially. This inspired me to change my degree, a process that has had many issues with it, heh. Outside of that I've worked in electronics retail, technical service, a self start-up computer repair service, and in primary customer service. I hope to transition into an accounting internship position soon.

Something interesting about me? I've never been on a vacation. Yes, that's very stressful.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hot peppers! Nothing can light me up!
Hmmm I beg to differ. Once my ghost chili plants send out their fruit, we can put your statement to the test.
You have ghost plants? I've always wanted to try a fresh one. I've had dry and ground ghost chili and I wasn't too impressed. But I want a fresh one. My habanero plant provided so much fruit last year but the heat just wasn't there. I find myself picking before fully ripe to get the most heat out of them. I'm gonna grow Tabasco this year. If I can get my hands on a ghost seeds I'll give those a go
Also, pick them BEFORE you water them. I read once that if you pick them after watering the plant, they're not as hot as when picking before watering. Seems to hold true.

I grow a lot of cayenne peppers and my make own ground spice

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm a land surveyor, have been doing that for 2 years now but was an Auto-cad Technician before the great depression of 09. I am 34 and have been married to the most amazing women in the world for 6 years now. We have no children other then our 4lb morkie Sophie and our fatboy 10lb Morkie Spencer. Nothing I love more then Family and Friends. I love Cars, Cigars, Autocross and road racing, Drag Racing, I really love fast Cars. Not a gamer at all, grew up playing outside and camping so I love the outdoors. I like to read and I love playing softball. O-yeah and since you guys are talking about Hot Peppers, I'm a big Wuss when it comes to them, I was trying to be a real man last year and I ate a habanaro, never regretted anything more in my life. LOL just saying.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm 22 years old, married with no children. I am an Assistant General Manager for Noodles and Company in Hales Corners, WI with a degree in culinary arts. I started smoking premium cigars when i was in culinary school and got hooked shortly there after. I love to grill out, eat, drink beer, BMX, work on cars, and play video games. I live an hour south of all my friends (where i grew up) so almost every Saturday they come to Milwaukee and hang out for the day as we smoke cigars at the local B&M and just relax while we shoot the shit and catch up. I got my little brother and all of his friends hooked on premium cigars as well. They were all smoking swisher sweets until they smoked something good. I also love to smoke my pipe and hookah. As for the hot peppers, in culinary school we grew ghost chile plants and my friend and i ate one while surrounded my 50 of our class mates. I can't even begin to tell you how hot that pepper was! We drank a half a gallon of heavy cream in about 45 seconds. Him and i both had to sit out of the next class because we couldn't breathe or feel our faces. That taste before the heat was amazing though. Very earthy and almost anise flavored.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am 33 years old, single. I am a telecom engineer by education but been into different jobs, from sales and marketing to tech support. Currently I am a QA engineer in a small company. My journey into cigars started few years ago when a colleagues bought me one and I liked it a lot. I also smoke hookah occasionally with friends.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
First post here, considering this my intro:

30 something who loves gadgets and hobbies of all sorts, including:

kayaking/fishing
taking things apart
brewing beer
running/cycling/fitness
good whiskey/scotch
the smell of spanish cedar and tobacco (possibly more than the actual act of smoking what comes out of it)

I will probably smoke rarely, but obtained my humidor via a bet and have now stocked it to the brim. I like the cigars for gatherings with friends, and the pipe when I'm all by my lonesome and want to sit in peace and quiet.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Been a plumber for the last 20 years. Everything from installing new, both on the residential and commercial side, to repairing and cleaning out the old. I love to fish, hunt, and hike, Anything outdoors really. most weekends you can find me in the middle of nowhere with a camera in my hand. My journey into cigars has been a real eye opener. it amazes me how many different tastes can come out of the leaf.
Couple years ago my roomie had an extra motor cycle and asked if i rode. well kinda hadn't been on one in 30 years. he had an extra and wanted a riding buddy. I have since bought that bike and when the weather permits i am on that also.

The cigars to me are a source of relaxation either by myself on my porch or talking with the guys at the local B&M which in Utah is very far and few in-between. Love the comradeship among cigar smokers. Where else can you sit at a bar by yourself in Las Vegas with a cigar in hand one minute and the next minute the other person with the cigar and you are talking like old friends, LOVE THAT!!!!Of course With Vegas I guess it helps that it is only a five hour drive from where i am.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Engineer by education, currently a mid-level manager.

I've got way more hobbies than time. I've played guitar for over 25 years (hence my username, one of the greatest guitar amps of all time). I'm a competitive shooter (about 18 years), and have competed in USPSA, Sporting Clays, Skeet, Steel Challenge, and 3 gun. I've been fly fishing (and tying flies) for about 8 years, running and cycling for about 6 years, golfing for about 5 years, kayaking (to fish) for about 2 years. I'm also a hardcore computer nerd, and have dabbled in photography in the past. I like a good IPA frequently, as well as a good bourbon/whiskey. I've also got a pair of dogs (Filson is in the avatar)

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm a 34 year old guy in northeastern Utah. I work in the oil/natural gas fields here. Technically, I'm a torque/turn tech. I spend allot of time sleeping in trucks and wearing fire-resistant clothing. I'm new to the hobby, but have enjoyed many cigars in my life.
I've been happily married to an amazing woman for two years. We have a two year old daughter and are expecting a new human in October. :applause:
I enjoy starting (but usually not finishing) many projects. I have several antique bicycles that I'm working on. My latest is a vintage milk glass humidor.