What's new

What Grinds My Gears Thread

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
sagging pants! If my kid decided he wanted to wear his pants like that I would resolve the issue by throwing away all his underwear!
Yeah, I resist the urge to put my booted foot up the ass of those kids when I ride the bus to go pay rent. I resist the urge to tell them using the N word isn't proper grammar AND that it's offensive and only twit brained people speak like they do.

ENGLISH is a language. What kids speak these days is NOT.

Also, I hate that the stupid ghetto youth give ME shit for wearing a utilikilt yet THEY wear shirts large enough to be dresses. Guess it covers up their asses..

:gangfire:

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Retarded Football players that make millions even though they can't put a sentence together, yet a scientist trying to find a cure for a disease struggles to just find funding to help find a cure.
Or even the fact that these sports players make it out of the "Projects" earn millions playing sports then go out stealing, raping, beating, and other stupid shit anyways!

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
i live in a house on a corner across from a large church...

i fucking hate these people who come out twice a year and park all over my street, my lawn, won't let you pull out of the development when i have to turn left, and walk across my fucking lawn with their shit head family!!

i sound like an old man about my lawn...

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I C quite a few driving gear grinders! Here's mine - slow drivers who get upset with you after you pass them, so they speed up damn near causing an accident while violating every traffic signal just to get in front of you again......and of course drive even slower!
It makes me laugh to the point where I just chalk it up as "typical human behavior" If not I would snap!!

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
:argh: when my in-laws come into my house and feel the need to tell me how I should keep my house, how I should dress in my house, and even how much ice I should put in my sweet tea... :argh:

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I have to say that I love my wife...really I do, but it kills me the way she makes hot chocolate. First she's gotta mix the chocolate mix with the milk in the plastic drink shaker thing we have. Then she pours that into a sauce pan and heats it on the stove. Then she pours it into the cup. Sink full of dirty dishes :closedmou. Would be fine, but I'm the one that does the dishes!

Dan

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
A-Holes who prey on the kindness and generosity of BOTL. In recent months I've seen more and more shady things happening and a few members profitting greatly off the kindness of our good brothers here. I guess it's a good thing I don't run this site cuz a handful of people would be booted, no questions asked or answers given. Anyway, I'm just steaming right now and had to vent here...

CbusDave

CRA Member #198179
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
A-Holes who prey on the kindness and generosity of BOTL. In recent months I've seen more and more shady things happening and a few members profitting greatly off the kindness of our good brothers here. I guess it's a good thing I don't run this site cuz a handful of people would be booted, no questions asked or answers given. Anyway, I'm just steaming right now and had to vent here...
+1 :thumbsup:

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Unfortunately I'm with you 100% of the way, its a shame but its true.

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Put the pitch fork down and step away from the fire, William. The powers that be took care of business.