What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
On that note, here is Sally. She ain't the fanciest but she sure gets the job done!

View attachment 160797

But my absolute pride and joy is Ol' Reliable here.

View attachment 160798
Nice! I’ve be cooking with some sort of a smoker for the last 40+ years when my Last one burned out I acquired a cheap gas grill (freebie) needless to say it’s been disappointing. I’m excited to cook with a real fire again!

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Nice! I’ve be cooking with some sort of a smoker for the last 40+ years when my Last one burned out I acquired a cheap gas grill (freebie) needless to say it’s been disappointing. I’m excited to cook with a real fire again!
Man, I've tried gas and I just can't do it. No flavor! I'd rather use the cheapest charcoal grill there is than try and gas again. But I'll tell you what, before I got my current smoker, I used those New Braunfels smokers for a good 15 years or so. You know the ones...used to be the cheapest ones they sold at Academy (like $100), super thin gauge steel...leaky as hell and always rust through in a few years no matter what. Man
...learning the finer points of smoking on one of those was like learning to drive in a stickshift 1982 Toyota Tercel with no power steering and a flat tire. :ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Man, I've tried gas and I just can't do it. No flavor! I'd rather use the cheapest charcoal grill there is than try and gas again. But I'll tell you what, before I got my current smoker, I used those New Braunfels smokers for a good 15 years or so. You know the ones...used to be the cheapest ones they sold at Academy (like $100), super thin gauge steel...leaky as hell and always rust through in a few years no matter what. Man
...learning the finer points of smoking on one of those was like learning to drive in a stickshift 1982 Toyota Tercel with no power steering and a flat tire. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I’ve never had a ‘good’ smoker before, mostly homemade ones and the $100 box smokers. My last one was pretty decent but when I tried to move it out here it pretty much disentegrated, my sister offered me the gas grill and at the time I figured it was better than nothing, I’m not sure that it was!