What's new

whats on your grill today?

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Doing a little pulled pork today.
This is when they just went into the smoker. The 8.5 lb is regular pork rub that I mixed in some special sweet & tangy home spice!! The little guy has some kick and will be getting a little Devil Spit bbq sauce.

8hours.jpg

This is at the 8 hours mark. I covered them up in a turkey tray with some apple juice for the last 4 hours.

justgoingon.jpg
For appies I am doing Nizzles special bacon wrapped chicken drums and sliced up deer sausage. Hopefully the the dudes like it. It's MAN NIGHT!!!

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Wife made bacon wrapped burgers for me to toss on the grill
You ever tried grinding them both together?
Not yet.
Try this sometime. http://www.thekitchn.com/grilling-recipe-beefbacon-burger-blend-recipes-from-the-kitchn-190057

My best buddies wife developed this recipe for the kitchn, and it is the bomb. If you don't have access to a grinder let me know.
My deepest apologies, I never followed up with this. I showed my wife that recipe and, quoting her "What do you think this is, amateur hour? There was bacon and a little bacon grease mixed in with the mince meat!!!"

No wonder I'm a fat bastard...

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
This is when they just went into the smoker. The 8.5 lb is regular pork rub that I mixed in some special sweet & tangy home spice!! The little guy has some kick and will be getting a little Devil Spit bbq sauce.

View attachment 43274

This is at the 8 hours mark. I covered them up in a turkey tray with some apple juice for the last 4 hours.

View attachment 43273
For appies I am doing Nizzles special bacon wrapped chicken drums and sliced up deer sausage. Hopefully the the dudes like it. It's MAN NIGHT!!!
If they don't like it they aren't men lol

Rating - 100%
3   0   0

View attachment 43274

View attachment 43273
That sir, is a thing of absolute beauty. I just did some pulled pork on the smoker last weekend for my B-day. It was good, but the one prior was a little better. Did some pork ribs and chicken thighs that I had brined for about 10 hrs.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Grilled perogies? Tell me more! You boil em first? Stick em in frozen? What's the dea-y-0?
Stick em on frozen brother!...I do give them a quick swipe on each side with extra virgin olive oil before I put them on..Use high heat until there done....some times I'll take em off the tin foil at the end and put directly on the grill just to get them a little extra crisp....I didn't know of grilling them myself ...until I tried a few weeks ago..Good Sheeeeet! You can also mix it up and grill them together with whatever meats and veggies.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Grilled up some old fashioned dogs for the kids and nice juicy venison Bologna ring for the wife and I. Paired it with some angel hair and some Flor De Cana.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Grass fed organic Angus beef London broil marinated in Jim Beam teriyaki salt pepper and various spices...corn with cream cheese and butter re-wraped in husk...green beans prepared with olive oil salt pepper, garlic, onion, cayenne pepper for kick and tumbled in grated parmesan cheese sautéed then grilled .....grilled potatoe topped with butter and habenero cheddar cheese.....all must be prepared with a great seeeeeGar.