What's new

A Proposition for All You Homerollers

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm glad to see this finally got off the ground for you guys that submitted. There's still a bunch of stuff they need to fix in the review as it's missing notes for a few categories.

Based on the score of the first one, it's playing in the same scoring range as the professionals which is great to see.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I'm glad to see this finally got off the ground for you guys that submitted. There's still a bunch of stuff they need to fix in the review as it's missing notes for a few categories.

Based on the score of the first one, it's playing in the same scoring range as the professionals which is great to see.
Hop and Hooligan are excellent at their craft.

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Hop and Hooligan are excellent at their craft.
I still can't hold a torch to Blake's cigars (figuratively and literally), let alone Marc's (god damn that was a fantastic smoke), and mister bear roller himself, Nic. Plus i can't roll a perfecto to save my life like Webby can!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

btort

Bob
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I still can't hold a torch to Blake's cigars (figuratively and literally), let alone Marc's (god damn that was a fantastic smoke), and mister bear roller himself, Nic. Plus i can't roll a perfecto to save my life like Webby can!

Nice going Brendon! Well deserved score as I have really liked all of your smokes that I have tried!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Take some well deserved credit man. That was a really sweet review.

The suspense is tough! I hope the rest come along soon.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Heh heh, maybe so. I just named you two as yours and Jonathans are the only I have experience with yet.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0