What's new

A Proposition for All You Homerollers

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Maybe if you advertised with them or somethin...I dunno. Don't worry brother, that one you sent me was a 90 for sure!
Lol it made top 5 on BOTL sooooo... I'm pretty content with that blend. I personally like my newer version better or the horse shit champ, café Oro :D

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Glad to see that the blind gurus, who review so many many gars of every stripe and type, agree with us home rollers that you REALLY CAN get tasty results from a home roll.

Hoppy's done great work as our point man on this mission.

In recognition of these first & fine results, I dug in my coolidor and fetched out one of the fectos which I clawed back from the contest in disgust last Fall. Smoked it up last night. One thing occurred to me then: Not only do we roll quality, but each torcedorito gets to roll exactly what suits his taste. Which is even better.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for your patience guys, and I apologize for the missing/incorrect info at first. This was Matt's first time publishing a review from scratch, as Zane and I are in the Dominican Republic with Davidoff, and our first Home Roll review so it was a bumpy start. The beauty shots have been added in and all the information is correct and formatted right. I will for sure be able to give it a once over to make sure everything is tip top before the next one is published.

As for it taking so long to review, I do apologize for that as well. That is mostly my fault, not Matt's. These type of projects are a lot of fun for us and those involved, but aren't the kind of content that pays the bills so it kept getting pushed down my priority list and there was some debate and change on how to format everything that delayed the whole process. I hope you enjoy the rest going forward, thank you guys for reading and contributing.